Chapter 27

CAMILA POV

"QUICK EVERYBODY GET TO THE CAR NOW!!!!" I vaguely heard a stern voice order. Then I heard multiple footsteps distancing their selves from me.

"Mani help me carry Mila!" DJ shouted quickly. Soon after I felt myself being lifted off of the floor. Wait why was I on the floor?

"Guys what happened? Where are we going?" I asked confused as they hustled out of the bowling alley.

Normani and Dinah shared concerned looks with each other making me worried.

"Well you fainted..." Mani started.

"And we are headed to the bank!" Dinah finished throwing me into the car and jumping in with mani right behind.

"But why did I faint?" I looked around and took in the tense situation. A distraught y/b/n being comforted by lauren. Ally panicking in the driver's waiting for directions. Normani nervously trying to find directions to the bank and dj sitting beside me speechless. That's when I remembered and my heart shattered.

"GUYS IS SHE OKAY?! DID ANYONE SEE?! OH GOD THIS CANT BEE HAPPENING! PLEAE DONT LET THIS BE REAL!!!" I sobbed clutching into Dinah.

"I've found the directions!" Normani said holding up her phone.

"ALLY GO WE NEED TO GET TO Y/N!!" I cried. And ally for once not being a goodie-goodie sped off definitely over the speed limit.

"I can't lose her Dinah. I can't. I can't lose y/n." I said tears spilling out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Don't worry camila. Y/n is fine. Y/n is strong. She will be right there when we get to the bank," Dinah comforted as I continued to cry.

We hastily pulled up to the burning building and leaped from the car. The six of us pushing through the crowd of people to observe the scene. We quickly went under the police tape to get closer.

"Ladies, I'm going to have to ask you to step back," an officer commanded.

"No way! Now you listen here....our friend is in there and we intend on making sure she is okay. I don't care if I have to go in there myself but we are not going to stand around here and do nothing," lauren growled.

"I have the authority to arrest you for unruly behavior if I have to," the man argued back.

"Why don't you kiss my a-" y/b/n quickly covered Lauren's mouth and pulled her back.

"Sir please!! We have to help my girlfriend! She was stuck in there when the bomb went off," I pleaded while I continued to sob.

"But the only two people in there were batman and-" just then the remainders if the bank's door busted open. Batman walked out with smoke surrounding him. We pushed past the officer and rushed up to him. As I got closer I saw that he was carrying something. Something blue and red.

"Oh my god..." Y/b/n breathed out.

Batman set y/n's body onto the ground and knelt beside her. I saw her limp body and fell to my knees. I was shaking uncontrollably and felt as if my soul had been smashed to pieces. The rest of the girls were crying.

"W-w-what h-happened?" Ally asked shakily.

"She was helping me to find my enemy. She walked into a hidden trip wire causing the bomb to explode near her," batman said guilty.

I threw myself on top of her still body hugging her. I stayed like that but gasped when I felt her chest moving.

I let out a tiny breath of relief. "GUYS SHE ALIVE!!" I told them.