Chapter 1

Hey guys! It's Keely! So, this is my Solo Story (which is what I'm calling the stories me and Hope work on by ourselves)! I hope you enjoy! Remember:
Y/n: Your Name
Y/L/N: Your Last Name
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
E/C: Eye Color
F/C: Favorite Color
Also, don't be afraid to point out mistakes or spelling errors or anything like that! I'd love to improve! So without further ado (is that even how you type it?) lets get on with the story!

Your POV

Finally! It's been ages since I've seen my sister! Now I'm here at last! I'm just so excited to see my sister, Alesa, and Adam and Baby Mason (or as Adam calls him "DJ Baby Mason")!
"Alesa! Open the door!" I shouted, knocking on the door for the fifth time. Finally, my actions result in the door swinging open to reveal a tired-eyed Alesa in the doorway. Immediately, she perks up when she sees me.
"Sis! Oh my god! It's been forever! You actually made it! Come on in!" She said after hugging me tightly. She moved out of the way so that I could go in.
The house was a bit messy, but I guess that just kinda happens when you have a baby to take care of. I wouldn't know, though, because I don't have a child. Hell, I don't even have a boyfriend!
"Nice house, Alesa," I commented, really meaning it. She smiled.
"Thanks. Sorry for the mess though. I haven't had much time to clean what with baby Mason and all," she apologized. I shook my head.
"It's fine. Anyways, where's my room? I really need to put my stuff somewhere," I asked her, slightly nodding my head back towards my car. She motioned for me to follow her, which I gladly did.
She led me down a hallway and into a room. It was a medium sized room with deep red walls and a white carpet. There was a good sized bed in the left corner with a small bedside table next to it. The sheets where a nice black color. The walls had small paintings and pictures of sorts that seemed to be old fan art of Adam and even some of Team Crafted. To the right was a small closet with empty boxes piled up that the bottom of it. Other than that, there wasn't anything else in the room.
"Oh my god. I love it! We'd just need to move the boxes, but we HAVE to leave the pictures up," I said, my excitement building up. Alesa smiled.
"Now, let's get all your stuff set up."

*Time Skip To Late That Night*

Alesa, Mason, and I were sat along the couch. The TV was playing, but none of us were paying any attention to it. My sister and I were talking to each other, trying to catch up with the other person's life.
The door lock clicked and a tired Adam made his way through the door. He smiled.
"Hey Alesa. Hey Mason. And hey.... What's your name?" Adam said noticing me on the couch.
"I'm Y/n, Alesa's younger sister," you introduced. He smiled at you and nodded.
"Right! Alesa told me you were moving in! How was the drive?"
"Very scenic. I liked it," I told him.
"Hey Adam? Could Y/n set up her recording stuff in one of the empty offices? Maybe Jin's old office?" Alesa asked for me. I bit my lip nervously. I really hoped that he would say yes and I could get to meet everyone else.
"Yeah, sure! It's be great to have a girl around the office with us. We'll move her into Jin's office and get her recording tomorrow. You two should probably get some sleep anyways."
YES! I can't believe I was going to work at the office with them! I didn't know what to expect really, but I found myself walking to my now more furnished room and climbing into bed. My eyes fluttered shut as I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys!  Keely here and I hope you liked this chapter! This is my "individual" story on this account meaning that I'm writing this on my own compared to together with Hope. Just some quick things.
1) Ross WILL show up in the next chapter.
2) Jin will NOT be in the story. I'm sorry, but since he left the group, I will not include him. I miss him as much as the next person, but I miss him so much that I can't include him.
3) This story will contain strong language, okay?
4) If you want to see more stories like this or more stories by me, you should totally check out The_Kiwi_Bird_Queen aka my main account.
Alrighty, bye my peeps!