Before the Beginning

Hello friends, I'm the narrator. You'll see me pop in a lot during the story; giving tips, background information, and anything else I think is important. Well, where should I even begin? Oh! I know. Let's fill you in from when Chase and Kate first met...

The two met at just 7 and 9 at one of the Kardashian/Jenner's Christmas Eve parties. Since Chase was the same age as Kylie, Kate's older sister, she didn't think much about him. Plus, she was only 7, boys were her last worry.She was more concerned about Chase's little sister, Savannah, who is Kate's age. They immediately clicked with each other and became best friends. Kate being the tomboy,  she wasn't intimidated to hang with the guys because she always fit in. Years went on, and Kate and Chase got closer every time they were together. They would find ways to be together, such as being partners in hide-n-seek, going to Chase's treehouse, and many other scenarios. As years went on, the older they got and discovered feelings and what crushes are. Of course, both of them were each other's first crush, but neither of them knew. They continued to flirt and feel sparks, but nothing official ever happened.

Wanna know why? This is how they saw each other throughout the years:

Chase: saw Kate as being too good for him and his troubled ways. He wasn't always the best at decision making and his actions always came back to bite him in the butt.

Kate: thought of Chase as the hot older brother of her best friend that she could never have. She was intrigued by his adventurous ways and wanted to know more. Plus, there was a 2 year difference.

Little did they know, that someday they would meet in the middle and finally shut down the "What if" factor of them dating. But, that's not quite yet.

Back to where we were; Summer of '14, Chase decided to move on, despite his crush,and got a girlfriend, Brooke. Kate didn't know this yet, but she would find out soon enough.

To be continued....