Chapter 9

Hello everyone just imagine the car in the pic is light blue with the blue neon lights. I know you can all guess who's car it will be. This chapter is not that long but it opens up the story a bit more. Happy reading.

English being the last class of the day is great, well it would be if I didn't have to share it with the barbie wannabes. Kristy, Sarah, Steph and I think the other ones name is Lisa. She is so quiet but just looking into her eyes I know she's always thinking something evil.

I can hear Kristy bragging to them about talking to Nate and him wanting to give her 'private' lessons. Yeah right dream on bitch.

"It was so sad. When I finished talking to Mr Griffin she was hanging around his door like a lost puppy waiting for any type of attention. She had to shoo her away like the pathetic dog she is." Thanks a lot Kristy. Wow the amount of shit she seems to talk I'm surprised it's not coming out of her ass.

Slowly packing up my things I get ready to leave my last class. Walking out the front doors the sun hits me straight in the face, ahh. Slipping on my sunnies I can finally see and the first thing I do see makes me want to break out in laughter. There leaning against a light blue car looking to all the world like they are posing for a photo shoot is Luke, Gabe, North and Silas.

North and Silas both look so intimidating standing with arms crossed, muscles bulging. North as normal is wearing all black. Black military boots, black jeans and a black fitted t-shirt. Silas is in runners, dark wash jeans and a dark blue fitted t-shirt with some white graphics on it. Both have sunnies on and if I didn't know them I would be scared shitless.

Gabe and Luke are completely opposite. Luke has on white high top converse, blue, black and white patterned board shorts. With a white fitted singlet and a short sleeve light blue button down shirt over the top hanging open. His long blonde hair is loosely floating in the wind and his aviator sunnies top off the look.

Gabe has white high tops white jeans and a bright orange singlet with those white geek sunnies that seem to be so in right now. I don't know how he pulls off that look but on him it looks like a million bucks.

I start walking over and I can see they have gained the attention of a lot of the students still in the parking lot. Silas spots me first and starts walking towards me.

"Hello Cassie."

"Silas, why are you smiling like that." Before I know it he has picked me up and thrown me over his shoulder. I hear laughter and I just know it's the boys.

"Silas, put me down."

"Nope." He says popping the 'P' and laughing.

"I will smack you. Put me down." I can't help but laugh though.

"You can smack my ass sugar." I hear Luke say.

Finally being put down, North holds my hips keeping me upright. I hate hanging upside down. After giving them all hugs we jump into Luke's car where I'm sandwiched between Gabe and North in the back seat.

"So what are we shopping for?" I ask as we walk around the mall.

"Clothes and things for the house." Luke answers.

I never knew guys could shop for so long. Yeah the books had it right. Gabe is a shopping machine.

Bags upon bags are piled up around us as we sit in the food court eating dinner.

Looking around I can see we were gaining a fair bit of attention. Mostly of the female kind. Either the guys didn't notice all the eyes on them or they were just so used to it that they ignored them now.