Chapter Two Apocalypse Boy

Baz was a complete mess. Actually, mess was an understatement. He felt as though tornados had come ripping through his heart, right after the tsunamis and hurricanes. Baz was pretty much in a state of apocalypse. His normally slicked back, black, haughty hair was falling in front of his pooling eyes. He shifted his weight and his red Watford jumper scraped against the rough bricks of his safe place. Shifting again, he winced, " Well I've definitely torn a hole in it now. On more thing to worry about. That's just great."

His eyes were puffy and unusually red from the supreme amount of tears that had just come pouring out in the last hour or so.  Sniffing the young man wiped uselessly at his eyes, just making it all worse. It all came rushing back again, for at least the third or fourth time. He broke out in a fresh round of sobs. " Why did I make it all worse? Crowley; and today too!" Mentally kicking himself in the ribs he continued, this time out loud," I am an idiot! A freaking idiot!"

Baz was so caught up in his rage that with out registering what he was doing, Baz reached to his left and picked up the first thing he touched. It was a skull. To him it was only a rock, a thing that was suffering due to his anger. Now that wasn't uncommon. Baz threw it against the catacomb walls, the walls of his Mother's tomb. When it collided with an earth shattering crash, one rivaling the comet that wiped out the dinosaurs, it flung Baz back into reality.  He was rightfully horrified. His hands began to tremble as he sank to his knees and whispered, " Oh Mages what have I done?"

He burst into yet another round of sobs. This time they were so loud, so loud that from half a maze away, Simon could hear his dulcet, tragic tones.