First Night Together.

××Chresanto××

I pulled into Yn's driveway, when I happened to see my car parked in the garage. That's really....weird. Since I was full of curiosity and confusion, due to the fact that my car has been broke down since yesterday. So that brings me to the question that we all want answered.

Why the hell is my car in the damn garage? 

I walk inside the house and place the heavy groceries on the table. I don't see any sign of Yn, so I grew concerned and decided to call her name to see if she would answer.

"Um, Yn? Are you down here?" I called, as I heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"Chres, is that you?" She called, as she ran downstairs at top speed. Hugging me tight, as soon as we made eye contact.

What's wrong with her?

"Um, what's going on?" I questioned her, as I pulled away from the tight embrace.

She looked at me, then began to smile a little. It kind of creeped me out but I didn't let her know that.

"I have a surprise for you." She said, as she yanked my arm. Pulling me in the direction of the garage. 

Ouch, my arm kind of hurts now. These females are strong nowadays.

When I felt my arm being released from the tight grip that Yn had on me. I realized that we were now in the garage, and she was standing there doing that creepy ass smile again.

Why does she keep doing that?

"What is this?" I questioned, as my eyes began to wander around the room.

Unexpectedly, she tossed me some keys and guess what?...Yes, she starts to do that creepy ass smile.

"Get in." she smirked, as she leaned against the wall of the garage.

I caught the keys and got into the driver side out the car. Once I got in, it had felt a little different....My seat was way more comfortable. Then I realized that there was no way that this was my car.

"Well....What do you think? Does it look different?" she asked, as I heard her giggle.

What the hell is she smiling about? That shit is creeping me the fuck out.

"Wait...Is this a...2013 Chevy Camaro?! Oh shit!" I exclaimed, as I began to push random buttons in my new vehicle.

"I guess you like it huh?" she implied, as she watched me celebrate in my own little way.

This girl must have some type of connection, she just happens to buy me a new car? No, fucking way.

"No, I fucking love it. This is one of the best things someone has ever done for me, thank you. I definitely owe you big time." I smiled, as she put her head down. I made her blush, I mean you know, I have that affect on people.

"Your welcome." she smiled, as she began blushing again.

"Thanks. It's amazing."I said, not knowing what came over me but I felt like I needed to kiss her. 

I placed my palms on her cheeks to get the full effect of the kiss. She was so tense, but when I brushed my tongue against her lip she loosened up. This was wrong, but it felt so right almost perfect. This is what I've been waiting for all night and I didn't want it to end. 

"Woah...Um....Wow. Maybe we should go eat dinner?" she said, as she stumbled back from the reaction of the kiss.

I was just standing there, staring into her eyes wondering what she was thinking.