Chapter 2

Chapter 2

That's when I stopped nibbling and whispered in his ear.

"Sucker!" I snickered.

"Damn it Alicia!" He scolded.

"What's the matter Daniel? Actually thought we were going to hook up in a Victoria Secret?" I snicker as I trot away happily.

It takes him a minute to get out of his daze and follow me. I whip out my phone and call Jasmine. Her and Josh should be done by now, so where is she?

"Hello?" Jasmine asks weakly.

"Jasmine, where the hell are you?" I ask.

"We're at the food court, come meet us!"

That's when I realized that I was CRAZY hungry. All I had for breakfast was a cappuccino! I may be slim, but I can pack the food away...And right now I need some.

"Be right there." I insist.

I stop dead in my tracks and do a 360 turn. Daniel is startled, but refrains from bumping into me again. When I spot Jasmine and Josh they are at Charley's Steakry. I grab the open seat by Jasmine and sigh.

"Someone had her hot wheels on just then. Why didn't you wait for me babe?" Daniel scoffed.

Ignoring him I ask Jasmine about her plans for the day. She is determined to get a cocktail dress for Alex Banner's party tonight. This means Josh and Daniel will be coming with us. Yay. Please take note of my sarcasm. I eat half a California sandwich and bacon cheese fries. Daniel starts to steal my fries, and I slap his hand several times.

After we're all done eating, Jasmine leads us to this new store that specializes in dresses.

"Hello! Welcome to Unique Boutique! My name is Stacy how may I help you?" The perky short haired blonde saleswoman says.

"We're just looking thanks." I say back to her.

Oh brother. She is having a hard time keeping her eyes off of Daniel. He glances her way every so often, and it irks me. I don't know why, but it does.

"I think I found the perfect dress for Vacation Alicia!" Jasmine squeals.

Jasmine disappears into the dressing room and comes out in a handmade scoop lace and Chiffon cocktail dress. The bottom went from low to high as a tan color and then the top area was black lace. It looked gorgeous. The dress hit her curves just the right way. Her long curled blonde hair bouncing with every move she made.

"Jasmine that looks beautiful! And I definitely think you should buy it, but didn't we come here for a dress for tonight?" I inquire.

"Well yes, but I just fell in love with this one!" She exclaimed.

Jasmine changed into her clothes again. The guys got bored of us rummaging through racks, so they left.

"See you tonight babe, wear something hot for me?" Daniel suggests.

"I will wear a turtleneck then. Warm enough?" I shoot back at him.

He scowls and him and Josh leave. Jasmine and I go to the casual section of the store and she finds another dress. It was a soft rust color. The dress was modcloth with cream colored wedges to match.

I look around and find a dress I love! It is a sheath/column strapless chiffon dress with rhinestones at the top. I decide that this will be the dress I take on vacation. I look around and find another dress I like. It is a navy blue, silk draped, strapless, brown belted dress. I buy it too and decide I will wear it to Alex'a party tonight.

Jasmine and I leave the mall and go to the car.

On the way home she asks "So, spill! What is going on with you and Daniel?!"

"Absolutely nothing. Why?" I answer dryly.

"Just because you two look really cute together that's all." She stares at me.

"He is a senior. And not my type." I reply.

"And he's a player." Jasmine added.

"Yes he is."

"I wonder if someone could break him of that." Jasmine wonders.

"Break him of what?" I question.

"His 'playerness'. I wonder if he is capable, with the right girl, to become BF material. Like serious BF material."

"I don't know, people change. I'm a strong believer in that." I answer trying to be hopeful.

(A/N) okay that's chapter 2! I am writing this at like 1 am so, I apologize for all the spelling mistakes I'm sure are in there somewhere! Haha. Help me get my story known! Tell your friends to read it! Much appreciated! Here comes chapter 3! It's full of excitement!