Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*

En başından başla

"Stop, stop, stop!" I yelled.

Two of the hotel staff ran over and separated the two boys pulling Mason away and I grabbed Niall's hand.

"You're not getting away that easily," Mason said.

Niall tried to run back at him but me and one of the hotel staff pulled him back.

"Niall, please come on," I begged and he turned away and we left out of the hotel.

We walked for a bit in silence when Niall stopped and I turned to face him.

"Liv, I'm sorry. He just pushed it to far, he was hurting you and kissed you. I couldn't just sit and watch, it's abuse," he said looking down.

"I know Niall, I don't know what I would have done if you weren't there but you can't get into fights, it's bad for your guys image and everything," I said.

"I know, but I wouldn't really care about my image if you got hurt," he said and I sighed.

"I know, but you can't get hurt again ok," I said and Niall nodded.

"Put some sunglasses on and we'll go clean your lip at Starbucks, keep your head down," I said and Niall nodded again.

We walked to Starbucks chatting a little on the way. It was a week day so there weren't many people around. When we got to Starbucks, I ordered our coffees and muffins while Niall got a table and then went to sit with him once I had paid and got our order. After putting our stuff on the table, I went back to the order counter asked for some ice in a towel and then walked back to Niall.

I sat next to him and made him turn to me and I started icing his lip. He flinched when the ice touched his lip but didn't pull away. I kept icing his lip for about fifteen minutes and then took it off.

"That's gunna be swollen and purple tomorrow," I said.

"Lets see your eye," I said and he pulled his glasses off.

"Oh, that looks bad," I said and he reached up to touch his eye and flinched.

"Don't touch it," I said handing him the ice and he put it gently on his eye.

"Thanks Liv," he said and I smiled I reached out for my coffee when Niall stopped me.

"Your wrist," he said looking at it and I looked down too.

There were bruise marks where Mason's had grabbed me which were starting to hurt.

"Oh yeah," I said looking back at Niall who looked very angry.

"Niall calm down, I'm ok, you're the one that is hurt. Don't worry about me," I said grabbing his hand before letting it go again.

Niall kept the ice on, alternating between his lip and eye and we drank our coffee and ate the muffins. When we finished, Niall threw the ice pack away that had melted and he put his sunglasses back on. His eye and lip were pretty bad now. We walked back to the hotel without any problems, I hid my wrist in my jacket and Niall kept his head down. I just hoped that Mason would not be in the lobby. When we got to the hotel, one of the managers came out to me and Niall.

"I'm sorry for the behavior of one of our employees and he is being dealt with," the manager said and Niall nodded.

"Sorry about there being a fight in your lobby, it won't happen again," I said and Niall looked up like he was about to complain but I grabbed his arm before he could and he stepped down.

"OK thank you and we are sorry for any problems caused," the manager said and we nodded.

"Please enjoy the rest of your stay," he said and we thanked him and left for the lift.