Chapter 15: Lets Party

MADISONS POV

I decided to stay the night at Cameron's house. Don't worry we didn't do anything. Lately I feel like I'm not suiting Cameron's needs, because I won't have sex with him.

Cameron has been so nice to me lately. It's seems like his whole bad boy act was just a myth.

Let me admit thought, he was hot as a bad boy, but he's hotter as a gentleman.

Now I know what your thinking, your changing Cameron and blah blah blah. Sorry to say this but I like him better when he's not smoking weed on hills.

Currently we were laying in bed and Cam had his had tightly secured around my waist. I slightly turned around so we were face to face.

He was still sleeping and I was admiring his face.

"I can feel you staring," Cam mumbled.

"I'm not staring," I said blushing.

Cameron then opened one eye and said, "Then why are you blushing"

"I'm nottttttt" I spoke embarrassed, and covered my face with the blanket.

"Mhm" Cameron said and wrapped his arms around me holding me closer to him.

I could honestly stay in this position forever.

"Then don't get up," Cameron chuckled.

"Did I just say that outloud?" I said burying my head in his toned chest.

"Yeppp" he said.

"Can we get up now," I begged.

"No"

"Pleaseeee" I pleaded.

"Not yet" he said letting go of me and rolling over.

Alright I'm Gonna  have to do this the hard way. Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm innocent.

I rolled on on top of him so I was straddling him.

"So can we get up nowww," I said biting my lip.

Cameron opened his eyes, looking at me with lust. That looked soon disappeared and he grabbed my hips and slowly and gently pushed me off him.

"No," he repeated.

I just looked at him trying to figure out ways to get him up. Then I finally got something.

I stripped him of the blankets and rolled back on top of him again. I ran my hands down his toned chest, then traced patterns on his abs. I then looked up innocently at him and continued.

He suddenly grabbed my hands looking me in my eyes, "stop" he said.

"Why" I said leaning down and kissing his neck.

He moved me off of him again and got up. He went into the bathroom and I heard the shower water then on, indicating he is about to rinse off.

I decided to just chill on his bed, but then I got bored. I got up and started to walk over to his dresser and was looking at all of his stuff.

A few minutes later I heard the water turn off in the bathroom.

I was still looking threw Cam's nic-nacs when all of a sudden A force pushed to the wall. I look up to see Cameron with a Smirk on his face. He had my hands pinned up above my head and was pushing his chest against mind to ensure I would stay with my back against the wall.

"What are you doing C-Cameron," I asked nervously.

"You know what I'm doing Madison" he said as if I could read his mind.

"No actually I don't"

"Why did you have to tease me before," he questioned, slowly starting to nibble on my neck. I moaned from the pleasure I was receiving by his touch.

"S-stop"

"One day Madison isn't gonna get out of hand, and I'm not gonna back away so easily.." He said traveling kissed up my neck.

"I'm sor-sorry for teasing you" I moaned.

"You say that now princess," he said letting go of my wrist and putting his hands under my shirt.

He then continued kissing my lips inbetween his words," Just - Remember - You - Will -Never - Have - More- Of an- Affect- On me- Then- I have- On You."

With that, he walked out of his room, leaving me there wanting more.

A few seconds later he popped his head back in

"Oh by the way there's a party tonight so you might wanna spend the day getting ready. It starts at 6. I'll pick you up at 5," he informs me and winks before he leaves for good.

With that being said, I head home. I take Cameron's advise and get ready. I know what your thinking. I just woke up. Well to be clear its already 1 pm, and it's gonna at least take me 4 hours to get ready if I wanna look party presentable.

**After Cameron's picks Madison up***

"We're here babe," Cameron says.

We them both get out of the car and Cameron meets me on my side.

"So who's party is this to be exact" I say as we walk to the door.

"This my princess, is thrown by the one and only Jc Caylen."

"I don't know who that is, but I'm assuming I'm about too," I say as Cameron opens  the door.

In front of me is the largest amount of people I've ever seen all turnt at once.

"Well," Cameron starts to say, " let's go party," he finishes and grabs my hand dragging me into a crowd of bodies.

----------------

How'd ya like it?

Don't be silent tell me how you like it!!

I already got plans for the next 2 chapters!

600 reads= new chapter

-Amanda