Chapter 7: Let the games begin

*Cameron's Pov*

Madison was the kind of girl to make you believe in love at first sight. The only problem is, is that she makes it so damn difficult to be with her! Can't she tell I'm trying!? 

It gets me so aggravated. I'm tryng to be less of a fuckboy and more committed, but I'm not gonna waste my time if she is going to make me keep waiting and look desperate. I'm not gonna stand for it!

Let me tell you something....

I used to be known as  'THE CAMERON DALLAS'. 

"THE FUCKBOY, BADBOY , AND PLAYER OF THE SCHOOL."

I was known as the guy who could have ANY girl he wanted.

But now Madison fucked it all up!

Now my reputation is changed to.. " Cameron Dallas, the guy who could have 99% of the girls he wanted. "

Like seriously! Why do you got to do me like that Madison?! 

I got to change that back. I have to make it seem like I never wanted her. I'm gonna get the games started...

I'm going to make her jealous enough to make it look like she was the one who was desperate for me. 

I'M GONNA BE THE FUCKBOY SHE THINKS I AM.

*Madison's Pov*

It's been a week since I've ran into Cameron on the hill. I've think he has been trying to change his ways.

He doesn't fuck with Gioanna anymore. Well at least I don't think he does.

Even if he did I shouldn't be bothered by it. I mean it's not like we are dating.

"Yeah but you really really really like him." I thought to myself.

So it's true. My crush on Cameron has grown, but not by much.

It's not like I'm in love with him or head over heels for him or something like that. And I will never be like that towards Cameron.

I won't allow myself to fall in love with him. And do you want to know why?

Because everything that falls gets broken.

And knowing Cameron, I would get broken real easily.

He might be changing, but he will always have his bad boy ways . Like when I found him smoking a few days ago.

ONCE YOUR AN ADDICT IT'S HARD TO LIVE WITHOUT THEM.

I don't want a boyfriend that smokes. That's disgusting. But he is like really hot. And the bad boy look on him is perfection.

How do I say this without making things awkward...

HE IS THE KIND OF GUY THAT MAKES A GIRLS OVARIES WANT TO EXPLODE WHEN YOU LOOK AT HIM.

Am I right ladies?!

If I said that to anyone, they would think I'm a creep. But hey.. it's the truth.

Don't deny it.. you and me both know it's true.

++++++++++++

I walked upstairs to my room.

It was a desasture! I don't even know what happened in there.  I wasn't home all day because I was at Nash's house.

I walked over to my bed and found a rock with a piece of paper underneath.

I moved the rock and put it on my window sill. I picked up the paper and started to read the note that was on it.

" Dear Whore,
I would watch out if I was you. You have no idea what's coming your way. Stay away from Cameron. And if you don't, I'll make sure you regret it. And while you are at it, stay away from Nash. Go ahead and tell him at school about this little note. I'm watching you. I have my eyes I you, you little slut. If you do tell Nash about this, thinking he will protect you or something, he won't be there for long. I'll ruin your life if it's the last thing I'll do. You ruined mine. So just remember when your crying all alone in your room, wondering what you did to deserve everything coming your way. Just remember, paybacks a bitch. :)

Love, Your goals "

"Well okay then." I mumbled to myself.

Maybe I just need to sleep on it. I'll clean my room tomorrow after school, and maybe this girl with be chilled by then.

I mean seriously who writes notes.  She could of just threaten me through text.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard my notifications go off.

I pulled my phone to my face and saw I had a text from ' NASHY POO '.

NASHY POO: Good night Mads. Sleep tight. Don't sneak out to let Cameron bite. ;)

Yeah I might have told Nash about Cameron. We learn from our mistakes though. Now I know to never tell him who I like ever again.

Madison: Stop!!! This is why I cant tell you things lol and Good night.

NASHY POO: mhmm.. goodnight.

Madison: I Lova ya Hamilton

NASHY POO: DATS WRONG ❤

Just then I got a random text from an anonymous number.

Unknown: I told you to leave Nash alone.. this is a warning. I WOULD take this seriously if I was you.

Madison: OKAY. IM SERIOUS. Goodnight :)

Unknown: Don't push it. Leave them alone and you won't be threatened.. or harmed in that matter.

I decided not to text back to 'your goals' .

She must be a conceded bitch. If she's like that, she is definatly not my goals.

On the bright side, at least she figured out texting.

--------------------------------------------------
VOTE FOR THIS STORY GUYS!
------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I would have added a lot more, but I think it deserves it's own chapter.. so if you wanna see more of 'The Bad Boy Cameron Dallas' then don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND KEEP READING!

- Amanda

____________

GOAL:

NEW CHAPTER = 45 reads for this chapter OR 3 votes OR 10 comments.

There's alot of opportunities for a new update so just accomplish one of the goals by sharing my story!