Chapter 1: Goodbye Jersey

Madison's Description:

Hair: long,brown

Eyes: Silver/blue

Age: 17

Grade: 11th

Height: 5'4

Extra: tan, skinny

(PICTURE ON THE SIDE)

Madison's POV

I wake up to the sound of my parents argueing again. Great, just how I want to spend the last day of summer. This has been going on for a while, probably about a year now. When the fights get real bad between my parents, my dad takes his anger out on me while my mom leaves for some air/space. Trust me, I got the bruises and scars to prove that almost every fight never ends well.

Suddenly I hear something shatter, and heavy footsteps. I get prepared for what's next to come by my so called "dad". The door slams open and I see my frightened mom.

" Get all your stuff. We are leaving here. Away from your dad for good," she said in a hushed tone.

I just nod and start packing. I'm finally leaving this hell-hole. Starting fresh.

***

My mom and I are on our way to the airport now, but I can't help to wonder about all the questions going through my mind.

" Where are we moving to exactly?" I asked my mom curiously.

"Chino Hills, California."

"Were are we gonna stay? I mean this is so out of the blue mom," I questioned still confused and afraid were gonna be homeless.

" Trust me this is not out of the blue. I've been planning this for about 2 weeks now. I just needed a good time to leave," my mom said happily but also queitly. " I already bought a house, furniture, clothes, and some food. And you can start a your new highschool in a week.

A smile grew on my face. I really am going to start fresh, away from all the drama of my past.

We soon arrived at the airport and boarded the plane.

*** Skip Plane Ride***

We were now on our way to the new house my mom has been telling me about. To be honest, I am so excited. It has been a long drive and we still had an hour to go so I decided to fall asleep.

***

I woke up to my mom shaking my like crazy. I realized we were at my new house and stepped out of the car. That was a bad decision because I think I broke my jaw, it was hanging so low. I took in the scenery. IT. WAS. BEAUTIFUL. The house looked like a mansion and an anverage 2-story house combined.

My mom showed me to my room,and I swear it was love at first sight. It contained of a queen sized bed, a vanity, a desk, nightstand and a chair hanging from the ceiling. The walls were white with aqua blue designs throughout the room, and all the furniture was black. I also noticed a new laptop and a gold iphone 6 on my desk. I also had an attached bathroom and a huge walk in closet that was loaded with clothes, shoes, and assecories.

I decided to get settled in and fell alseep almost instantly. I think i'm gonna like it here...

-----------------------------

Hi guys this is my 2nd fanfic, but I wasn't really feeling the 1st one so I made this one! I have alot of ideas for this story, and I like the theme. Expect updates every week or so!

~ Amanda