When I'm Gone

??? P.O.V

I saw a girl lying on the ground and I walked towards the poor laddy. Ye started to wake up so I said," Hello newcomer. Once here you never leave." Ye stood up but collapsed on ye hard ground. "H-hello." "Hello matey! Name's Anica. Queen of ze seven seas! Who may ye be?" "(Your name)." "Welcome to pirate's cove matey! Here ye could do whatever ye want!"

YOUR P.O.V

"How did I get here Anica?" "Me do not know matey. I just found ye on ze hard ground." "Ok thanks Anica. Do you know a way outta here?" "Unfortunately no. Me has tried to escape but ye have found no way out. Sorry matey." "No worries Anica I will find a way out."

TIME SKIP

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

YOU HAVE STAYED WITH ANICA FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS AND YOU TWO STILL HAVEN'T FOUND A WAY OUT OF THERE. ONE DAY YOU WOKE UP IN A FOREST AT NIGHT. IT WAS RAINING CATS AND DOGS SO YOU RAN TO THE CLOSEST BIG TREE AND TOOK REFUGE. YOU WERE TRYING TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED UNTIL SOMETHING FELL ON YOUR HEAD. IT WAS A DARK BLUE JOURNAL WITH A NOTE STICKING OUT OF IT. YOU PULLED IT OUT AND SLOWLY UNFOLDED IT. IT READ 'DEAR (YOUR NAME) YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE I AM. THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT I SACRIFICED MYSELF FOR YOU SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE OVERWORLD. THIS JOURNAL WAS MY DIARY AND NOW IT'S YOURS. IN THIS JOURNAL YOU MIGHT FIND MY DEEPEST FEARS AND MY PRECIOUS MEMORIES. TAKE CARE (YOUR NAME) I KNOW YOU WILL.'

YOUR P.O.V

My face filled with tears when I read the last sentence. Anica was like the sister I never had and never will. I opened her diary and started reading. When I got to a blank page I started writing about how much I miss her. I put her note inside my diary and went to sleep.

??? P.O.V

Poor girl. She seemed so lonely. Well at least we are both on the same boat.

(THANK YOU ALL MY UNICORNS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!)

(WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ANICA? IN FEBRUARY I WILL MAKE A NEW BOOK CALLED 'I'M NOT YOUR TYPICAL, ORDINARY GIRL' STARING YOURS TRULY. I LUV U ALL MY UNICORNS! BYEZ! HAVE A GOOD HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

(WAIT! PLEASE TELL ME HOW DID YOU CELEBRATE YOUR NEW YEARS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! HEARING YOUR STORIES MAKE ME SO HAPPY!)