Newbie

YOUR P.O.V

Yes! Today is my first day on my new job! I hope I can have the job. But first I have to put on my armor (picture above).

TIME SKIP

"Hey (your name)! Today you'll battle all of us to see how good you are." "Ok Garroth! So who am I battling first?" "Dante and (your name) fight!" I first fought Dante. Man he was a breeze! "(Your name) wins! Next up Laurence vs (your name), fight!" "I'll go easy on you if you want." "It's okay I can handle a guy!" He obviously wanted to attack my chest so I blocked his wooden sword any I tripped him. " (your name) wins! Now it's only me and you huh?" "Yeah let's see about that!" We battled for about ten minutes until I let go of my shield and I grabbed another sword. "I'd rather battle with two swords than a shield." I blocked all his moves until I jumped over him and kicked him on the back so he could fall to the ground. "I win!" I said. "Wow impressive! Nobody has defeated me since you know I'm the head guard. (Your name) you're in!" "Yes! Thank you!" I said while hugging him. "Ooooo! Garroth! Is she your gi-" "Oh no! We aren't a thing! Right Garroth?" "Yeah we aren't a thing!" "Yet!" Garroth looked like he was ready to punch Laurence so I said,"GARROTH! Let me do the honors!" He nodded and backed away. I got closer to Laurence as if I were to kiss him but at the last second I backed away and punched him. "Ha! Now you know not to mess with the newbie!"

(HOPE U LIKED IT! I LUV YOU ALL MY UNICORNS! PLEASE LEAVE IDEAS OF WHAT POWERS DO YOU WANT I WILL CHOOSE THE BEST POWER AND PET! AND YES IT IS A COMPETITION! SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER! BYEZ!)