Car Sex

I put on the Red Hot Chili Peppers Cd Brittany gave me while I drive. It helps calm me down. Scar Tissue plays through my speakers. 

Scar tissue that I wish you saw,
Sarcastic Mister Know It All.
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause, with the birds I'll share. 
With the birds I'll share this lonely view. 

I am going really fast, and I hope I don't pass any cops. That would just add to this suckish day, if a cop pulled me over for speeding. What would I say to him? "Oh yeah, my girlfriend just came out and now she's crying on the side of the road and I'm going to help her. By the way, did I mention my girlfriend was my English teacher?" The cop would totally think I was making shit up. 

Push me up against the wall,
Young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra. 
Fallin' all over myself, to lick your heart and taste your health cause, 
With the birds I'll share this lonely view. 

I start to look out for Brittany's car. Her parents are total assholes. How could you ever yell at such an adorable face? They must have no hearts. That's it. I've decided it. Brittany's parents have no hearts. Or souls. 

Blood loss in a bathroom stall, 
Southern girl with a scarlet drawl.
Wave goodbye to ma and pa cause with the birds I'll share.
With the birds I'll share this lonely view.

I finally see her car, pulled over exactly where she said it would be. I pull over and take a deep breath before turning off my car and getting out. She must have seen me pull up behind her, because she immediately gets out and runs over to me, embracing me in a big hug. She starts sobbing into my shoulder, and I almost start to cry as well. 

"This is a nice moment, but if anyone from our school drives by then we're screwed," I whisper, which makes Brittany laugh. We walk to her car, and I get in the passenger's seat. 

"What was the bad news you had?" she asks when we're inside. I sigh. 

"My mom heard me talking on the phone, and she's pretty smart. She quickly came to the conclusion that I finally have a girlfriend, and she told the whole family, all thirty of them. They were all jumping and squealing, which doesn't seem like bad news, but it is because my abuela already asked when they would get to meet you, which we both know can't happen," I say. Brittany groans. 

"Can this day get any worse?" she asks. I smile. 

"Well, we're together now, so things should start to look up," I say. Brittany smiles too. 

"Come here," she says, pulling me in for a kiss. I kiss her back, twice as hard. I cup her face as she moans into my mouth. The kiss is heated and passionate, like we've both been craving each other all day. She pulls away. "The backseat looks pretty empty," she whispers. I smile, sucking at her jaw. 

"I'd love to have car sex," I say between kisses. "But my family is probably worried. I didn't tell them where I was going." 

She nibbles at my ear, which sends shivers down my spine. "Come on, it'll be quick. My record time was a minute and sixteen seconds once," she says. I smile. 

"Fine," I say, giving in. We both scramble to climb into the backseat. 

Less than five minutes later, we're both panting, the car windows steamed up. I give her one last quick kiss before throwing on my clothes. 

"Now I really have to go," I say. Brittany gives me a fake pout. "Are you okay to drive now?" I ask. Brittany nods. 

"Oh yeah, now I'm totally refreshed." I laugh and get out of the car, running to mine before anyone sees. 

It's moments like these where I really wish she wasn't my teacher, so we could both leave her car together and go get some after sex food and just hangout. 

It's moments like these where I wonder how much longer I can take hiding before I go crazy.