Christmas Is All About Giving

There's exactly one week until Christmas, and I'm on my way to Brittany's apartment to have our own Christmas. I have her present. Technically she has two presents, but only one can be wrapped. 

I am so excited and nervous that my stomach is in knots. I knock on her door, and she answers dressed in a red sweater and a Santa hat. She looks adorable. 

"Hey," she says with a cute smile. I walk inside and let her close the door before I kiss her. 

"You look good," I say, checking her out. She giggles, blushing. She hates compliments, but I love to give them to her. "Where do you want your gift?" I ask, holding up her present. 

"Under the tree is fine," she says. I walk into her living room to see the prettiest fake Christmas tree I've ever seen, decked out in tinsel and red and green ornaments. Under the tree are five perfectly wrapped presents. 

"Are these all for me?" I ask, my eyes wide. 

"Yeah, I wanted to go all out. I mean, it's our first Christmas. I'm basically bribing you with gifts to make sure you come see me again next year," she calls from the kitchen. 

I walk into the kitchen to see her. "You didn't have to get me so many gifts. Now I feel bad," I say. She laughs and shakes her head. 

"Don't feel bad. My present is you." 

"You're cooking too?" I say, looking around at all the food she's prepared. 

"I've never had a girlfriend on the holidays before, I wanted to go all out." I grab her and kiss her, smiling the whole time. She pulls away. "You're dying to know what I got you, aren't you?" 

I laugh. "You know me so well." 

She leads me back into the living room. "Sit," she instructs, so I sit on the floor next to the tree. "When can I open your gift?" she asks. 

"Oh, save that for last," I say with a smirk. She playfully groans. 

"Fine, then I'll pass out your presents." 

She hands me the smallest one first. I open it like I'm five and it's actually Christmas morning. Its a handmade booklet that says: Homework Passes For My Favorite Student

I look up at her, laughing. She shrugs. "Perks of dating your teacher." 

"I love it," I say, still smiling as she hands me the next one. It's a red and gray flannel shirt. "Nice! You must have done your lesbian research, we do love flannels," I say. She giggles and hands me the next one. It's a Red Hot Chili Peppers Cd. I smile. 

"I got you that so if you're ever lonely and missing me, you can pop in that Cd and think of me," she says. I smile even bigger. She's so adorable being all thoughtful. The next one is a pair of maroon Vans. "I know how much you love Vans, and maroon, so I combined them," she says. I stand up and kiss her. 

"I love it all," I say when I pull away. She smiles. 

"There's still one more silly! I saved the best for last," Brittany says, handing me the last gift. This one is small, it's only an envelope. I tear it open and pull out two plane tickets. I give her a confused look. I read the tickets. 

They say New York. 

"What the hell?" I ask, still confused. 

"I bought us tickets to go to New York together for Pride Week," she says, grinning from ear to ear. 

Is she serious? It's always been my dream to go to Pride in New York, and I get to go with her? 

"That's fucking amazing!" I shout, giving her small kisses all over her face and neck. She just giggles, letting me. She pushes me off after a minute or two.

"Hey, I love your kisses, but I want my present," she says. I laugh and nod, bending down to get her present. She's the complete opposite of me, carefully opening the wrapping as if she doesn't want to harm it. She pulls out a Cd. 

"I made you a mix tape," I say.

"A mix tape of what?" she asks. 

I look down at my feet and then back up at her. I take a deep breath. 

"It's a mix tape of all the songs I've ever wanted to have sex to," I breathe out. She looks up at me, her eyes wide. 

"Do you mean..?" 

I nod. 

"I'm ready," I say. 

She drops the Cd and slams her lips into mine, like she's been desperate for this moment. I kiss her back, equally as forceful. I break away just long enough to pick the Cd back up and then I whisper in Brittany's ear, "Let's go to your room." 

She leads me into her bedroom, still kissing me. I pull away and open the Cd, putting it into her Cd player. The first song is Cliff's Edge by Hayley Kiyoko. 

Swing a little further, higher, underneath a big top tree.
Scrape my knees whatever, uh huh, I'm gonna let them bleed. 
God no turning back, Imma flirt with that, get a little closer.

Brittany pushes me onto the bed, taking full control. I let her, because I've never done this before, and I don't want to screw up. She hungrily bites down my neck, leaving small hickies in what looks like a trail. It feels so good. I close my eyes and let her do it.

Cliff's edge, you turn me on, you lead me on, you got me on,
A cliff's edge where I belong, you got me on, and turn me on.
I want to feel that sea breeze, I want to feel that sea breeze. 

Brittany proceeds to start lifting my shirt over my head, which I let her do as well. I wore my nicest bra in preparation for this moment. She pauses and stares down at my half naked chest. "Whoa," she breathes, resting a hand on my still covered boob. She looks like a kid in a candy store. While she's staring, I reach behind and unhook my bra. It falls onto the bed. Her eyes get even wider, as my breasts are now fully exposed. "You're gorgeous," she breathes out. She's still in shock. I guess it's my turn to make the move. I pull her by her shoulders back down and on top of me, letting her lips find mine again. While she kisses me I reach up and start to fiddle with her belt. I successfully unhook it and start to slowly take off her jeans. She let's me and keeps her focus on kissing. 

Love until we burn up, fire, do whatever gets you seen.
Kiss me with adventure, until I forget my name.
Chills run down my back, Imma flirt with that, get a little closer.

We help each other undress until we are both completely naked, and for a moment we just stare at each other. She is so pretty. Her curves, her face, her stomach. It's all gorgeous. How can one human be this amazing? "So how does this work?" I ask as the chorus of the song plays again. 

"I'm usually the giver. Christmas is all about giving," she says in a sexy voice as she kisses my neck again. She starts to suck at my neck, and then my the top of my chest, and then the area of chest in between my boobs. She is making a trail of hickies along the center of my body, making it all the way down. She stops when she reaches my vagina. "Are you sure you're ready?" she asks once more. 

"I'm sure," I say, and then I feel her begin eat me out. 

I lean back and close my eyes, and enjoy every minute of her love.