I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 32

Start from the beginning

"What did you just say Shino?!" Kiba gave Shino a sharp stare.

"Hehe! Enough with that Kiba-kun, Shino-kun. By the way, thanks for helping Sasuke-kun at the party." I bowed at them.

Kiba scratched the back of his head, "No problem, it wasn't a difficult task to do."

"He complained to Sasuke why weren't we allowed to give a short message for you. Sasuke kept repeating that it's a proposal not a birthday." Shino intervened.

"What the hell Shino!" Kiba growled.

I let out a short laugh, "That's alright. Anyway, since you guys are here, why don't we eat breakfast together?" I pushed their backs and led them to our dining room.

We had a nice meal but I was put in a hot seat by them asking me what I liked from Sasuke and why did I chose to marry him. Something like that.

It was tough lying to my friends, but I have to.

I'm sorry I have to keep everything from you, Kiba-kun and Shino-kun. This is a personal task. I don't want this to fail and I don't want anybody else be involved except for Sasuke and myself.

They left soon after breakfast so as not to disturb my 'very special day' later in the afternoon.

Because today is my birthday and wedding day.

Everything was ready, from the church to my wedding dress. The invitations were sent the night Sasuke proposed.

All I have to do is to wear the dress and walk down the aisle.

They had planned everything just like how Sasuke-kun and I planned this game.

Great. Just wow.

Then came afternoon. I can feel my heart beating fast just like how loud the ticking of the clock gets. Two people brought in my white tube wedding gown and assisted me to wear it. They also fixed my hair and put make up on my face.

"Onee-san, oh my gosh!" My sister gasped as she saw me walking down stairs all ready for the wedding.

Hanabi met me halfway and assisted me. "You look so gorgeous!" She hugged me. "I can't believe my sister is finally getting married. I wish you all the best!"

"Thank you, Hanabi." I hugged her back. My sister is pretty in her lavender gown too.

"Oh by the way, father already went ahead. So shall we get going too, onee-san? It's almost time." She smiled.

"R-Right." I gulped. This is like a dream come true nightmare.

"Are you nervous? You're hands are cold." My sister asked.

"H-Hai." Yes, very much.

We got in the car and made it 10 minutes before the wedding starts. The car stopped in front of the church door while waiting for the time. I feel so anxious about what's going on inside of the closed door.

Is everybody already there?

Is Sasuke already there?

My heart dropped and my hands clenched my white gown.

Sasuke-kun! Don't tell me we're getting married for real!!!

Oh my God, please no!

What should I do? What should I do?

How I wish the earth suddenly cracks open or some sort of monster appear, runs havoc and wrecks the wedding hysterically.

Sasuke-kun, what's your plan this time?

I closed my eyes to stop my tears.

Maybe I could just say to everybody that everything was a lie but—father would surely send me straight to hell.

What have you done, Hinata! You ended up putting yourself more to danger because of Sasuke's so-called help.

It didn't help at all!

"W-What's happening?!! O-Onee-san!" My sister beside me screamed which then made my eyes to instantly open.

"F-Father?" I couldn't believe what I am seeing now. The door's open with father pushing Sasuke away while pointing a finger on him. He is shouting to Sasuke but it wasn't clear to my ears. Behind my father was Sasuke's parents stopping him.

"Father!!!" I rushed out from the car without second thoughts.

"W-Wait, onee-san!" Hanabi tried to stop me but it was too late. I was already out running to Sasuke's side.

"W-What's going on?!" I stood between separating father and Sasuke. I looked to father's eyes. He's got a very mad expression written all over his face. Then to Sasuke who have his head down to avoid our gazes.

"Sasuke-kun.." I took a step near him. "What's wrong?"

"No! Don't talk to that traitor!" My father screamed in anger. "You insolent man! You betrayed not only my daughter but everyone!"

"Father! I.. I don't understand what's happening! But please stop talking to him that way!" I defended Sasuke.

What did he said or did to father for causing him to be so enraged?

"Hinata, please go back inside the car." Sasuke's father spoke while restraining my father.

I then heard Sasuke's mom whispered to my father something like, "Please say no more, Hiashi-san. Don't hurt your daughter's feelings."

Then she turned her direction to the person behind me, "Sasuke-chan, please tell us this is just a joke. Let's go back inside and proceed with the wedding shall we?" She pleaded to her son.

"Why can't somebody tell me what's happening!" I raised my voice. "Please tell me!"

"Hinata.." Sasuke spoke, "I'm sorry.. but let's end this."

I turned back to face him only to be met by words, "I realized that don't love you anymore."

"W-Wait.. I don't get it Sasuke-kun." I frowned at him.

Is this still part of the plan? I don't really understand!

I stared into his eyes but he stared away. I caught a glance of his eyes; it was full of sorrow.

Sasuke-kun, wait. Don't tell me...you're ending the game all by yourself!

He took a step closer towards me and poked my forehead "Happy birthday. Goodbye." He said before he walked away.

"S-Sasuke-kun.." I didn't realize tears were already overflowing my eyes.

"Sasuke-kun!" I ran after him but I was grabbed back in my arm by Itachi.

"Please let me go, Itachi-san!" I pleaded. "I have to talk to him."

"Just let him be for now." He said.

Things will never be the same again between our families.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Belated Happy Birthday to our loveliest heiress, Hinata! Though this isn't a really pleasant gift. LOL Sasuke-kun, WHY??!!!! Why you do this to Hinata? XD

Everyone, I want to let you know that there are just three chapters left! I'm both happy and sad!

Thanks to all who are still reading my updates! Thanks for supporting this story!

Until next update! キラキラ♡