2.

I woke up on my couch with back pain.

I wasn't joking around about getting a new bed.

I threw away Away the mattress and went to a sleep and rest  store to buy a new mattress.

i got it and they put it on the bed stand and i also bought new sheets.

nash is coming soon. i miss him. and the other guys. don't say it riley you don't miss cameron you don't.

i got a call for an interview which i was on my way for.

i got in and was greeted by everyone and sat down.

"so riley i am so happy you can be with us today!"  "thanks i am happy to be here too"  "well lets start off with question one" "okay"   

"why did you leave California?"  "well i can't lie anymore but, my parents abused me as a child"  

"i know that is hard to get way from? so who help you? or did you get any help?"

"well the help i got, was from cameron dallas, he went to high school with me, of course he finished and became famous and i just left and finished online" i smiled.

"so cameron saved you?"  "yes, i am very grateful"  "thats great to hear. so speaking of cameron.... are you too dating?"   

then it hit me, i should expose him.

but i need to be the bigger person than do that.

"no...because-" then i stopped.   "because?" she smiled.  "he is a good friend on mine and wouldn't want to ruin the relationship we have" i smiled.

"thats great the you are now safe, so what about adrian? how did this happen?"  "he was just jealous thats all i want to say" 

"well thats all we have today, thank you so much riley for coming tonight!"  "ya anytime' i smiled.

they wrapped up and i went home to find my door kinda open.

i got my pepper spray and quietly entered my house.

to see nash holding flowers.

"Nash you scared me!!!" i smiled dropping the spray and running to him.

he caught me and my legs were around his waste.

"riley i am so sorry he hurt you"

i looked up to see nash starting to cry.

"aw nash please don't cry, or i will cry" i giggled.

a tear slipped his eyes.

he grabbed me face.

"i actually love you riley" he said then crashing his lips on mine.