1.

I AM BACK!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
_________________________________________

"Even if I do forgive you, i will never be able to trust you"

He was about to speak but he shut his mouth.

"You have 5 minutes to take your clothes you brought and the sheets you had sex in and get the hell out of my face"
"Riley"
"What?"
"I am sorry"
"I know....but I am not"

5 minutes later.

He had changed and gotten everything.

"Bye"
He said.
"Bye, oh and by the way, your mother will be calling me today and I will tell her"
"You can't do that! Riley please"
"You did it to your self, it will always come back around cameron"
I closed my door at him.
Crying I went to sleep.

I never want to see that low life ever again!
_________________________________________

I cried for what seemed like years.

He left. I need to leave.

But this is my home I have to stop running away.

i had no one to call, my mother hated me, i hated my mother, my father is dead, Michelle hates me, nash..... wait?! nash! i can call him, but what will he think? wait! no he will believe you.

i called nash who answered.

"nash?" i cried. 

"riley are you crying?"  "yes"   "why?"  "cameron cheated on me" 

i heard scilence on the other end.

"nash?"   "are you joking?"  "nash?!" "please don't ell me it is true riley"  "NASH!!! why would lie?!?! he did thats why i kicked him out! i really need a friend before i kill myself! i thought you knew me nash," 

"riley i am sorry, what happened?"  

i explained the whole thing and he quickly face timed.

"riley i am sorry i didn't believe you, its hard to think about cameron cheating"

"i know....me too" i cried.  "your so strong riley, i am sorry he hurt you"  "i don't know what to do? i thought i was strong but i am not! i am a good cusser and screaming but strong? nope"  "well to me you are"

"thank you nash"  "i am going to new york next week, for an interview so i might come along and say hi" he smiled.  "anytime nashy!" i smiled.  "love you riley, please if anything call me"  "okay nash bye love you too" i hung up and went to eat.

i got a sandwich in my fridge.

i sat and watched "the walking dead" marathon all night, i didn't sleep. i didn't want  to sleep in that bed. i am going tousle it on eBay or something putting. "CAMERON DALLAS SEX BED" 

and i know what your saying.

"riley??? aren't you supposed to be sad and angry instead of having fun?"

well i am both angry and sad but i need to cheer myself up.

he has hurt me to much so i need to chill out and go out!! if i could only get out of my couch.

AN: GUYYYYYS OMG SORRY SO LATE!!! I FORGOT TO SAY FEELINHAYEZIII HELPED ME WITH THE OTHERS BOOK ENDING!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK BROKEN AND THIS ONE TOO :) LOVE YOU GUYS