Chapter 18: Good Morning Sweet, Sweet Love

Sorry for shortness and errors...

____________________________________________________________

“You know, you are really annoying!” I huffed, my hands holding on tightly to strong shoulders. “I do not believe that is what was said last night in a certain cabin.” Goo Joon Pyo smirked as he carried me on his back. I gave his head a glare. “I told you, I’d be just fine walking.” I said again for the millionth time that morning as we entered the lodge. “And I said no.” He shot back at me with a smug tone. “Mi Kyong! Joon Pyo!” We heard, causing us to divert our attention from one another. Natalie, Yi Jung, Woo Bin, and Ji Ho all were approaching us from the lounge area.

I squirmed out of Joon Pyo’s grip, touching ground once again just as Natalie ran up to me, hugging me tightly. “Hey to you too.” I laughed some. “We were so worried! Where were you?!” She demanded, crossing her arms and tapping her foot. “Well I'm fine. After Joon Pyo found me, we stayed at the hill top’s equipment cabin. The search team picked us up some minutes ago.” I told her. She stared at me still, with that hard stare. “I'm sowwy Natalie.” I tried cutely and she couldn’t help but crack a grin.

“So you can cutely apologize to her, but not to your own boyfriend?” Joon Pyo questioned. “Well, unlike you, she didn’t demand something as ridiculous as three wishes with her apology.” I shot back. “Ridiculous?! I'm the one who saved her from that horrible boyfriend!” Joon Pyo huffed. Just as I was about to open my mouth again, Woo Bin jumped in, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. “The point is, it’s good that you both are safe.” He chuckled. “It’s amazing that you two can still argue like this so early in the morning after what you’ve both just been through.” Yi Jung sighed, shaking his head at us.

“It’s just because they are in love.” Natalie giggled and I shot her a glare. “Pfft, whatever.” I said, trying to be indifferent to the situation at hand. “Seriously... If this is love, I never want to fall into such traps. I rather just stick to my usual ways.” Yi Jung joked, obviously not realizing the error of his words until it was a little too late. I looked to Natalie then, finding her looking at Yi Jung before her eyes narrowed a bit. Yi Jung caught her expression and I noticed that he swallowed hard.

“Oh my, would you look at the time?” I said, looking at my invisible watch. “I'm just going to go head up to my room for a good night’s rest. I definitely need it.” I was quickly making my escape. “Why don’t I make sure you get to bed safely?” Woo Bin asked; already knowing the tension between Yi Jung and Natalie was on a steadily elevating. Yi Jung looked at us as if we were betrayers, but there was nothing that was going to stop us from escaping this moment as of now. “I could go for some sleep as well. Woo Bin, I’ll make sure she gets to bed.” Joon Pyo excused himself, looking uncomfortable. “I think I'm in the mood for coffee. Woo Bin, would you like to join?” Ji Ho said, tinkering with the collar of his sweater. “Would I ever.” Woo Bin said and with that, the four of us backed away before quickly hurrying off to our destinations.

As the doors of the elevator closed out the view of a nervous Yi Jung and angry Natalie, I let out a sigh of relief. “That is going to be quite the conversation... You think they’ll work it out?” I ask. Goo Joon Pyo laughs some. “Yi Jung is good at sweet talking the ladies.” He informs me. “So...do you think they’ll work it out?” I repeat, only with a smile this time. “From what I’ve seen so far, Miss Natalie doesn’t fall for his charms like the others. I'm sure Yi Jung is in for quite the awakening once she begins kicking some sense into him.” I nod at this. “Let’s just hope she doesn’t have to literally. She seems to be the type to wear heels more than you and from experience, even converses hurt when they are hurtling at your face.” Joon Pyo gives me a look and I can’t help but let out a giggle. “Not my fault you are such a hard learner.” I shrugged, causing him to have his own chuckle.