Chapter 6

Riku POV

"That was fun. Now I have to put my plan into action. Since she's here. Once I marry her I will throw her away like trash. She's just a human anyway. They're not very smart."
As I was on my way back to my room, another butler came up to me to say there was a party. In four hours. He then left, I went to get myself dress.

Shin's POV
Its been only an hour she been sleeping. Then again she had a long day today. One of the maids came up to me and said there was a party for Ms. Misaki. She needed to be there. The party was going to start in an hour. I then dismissed her, I then left to wake her up. When I got to her room I went inside up to her bed to wake her up. When I saw her peacefully sleeping, I just stared at her for who knows how long. I then snapped out of it then woke her up. "Shin? What is it?"
"You need to wake up because you need to go to a party in less then an hour," I said.
"I don't want to go to the party. I just want to go back home with my pets." As she began to whine.
"Don't worry because I will be there since I need to take care of you," she started make a adorable pouting face.
"I'm sorry for you, that your force to be with me."
"It's okay because I get to spend time with you." She think looked away.
I then went into the closest for a dress for her to wear. I then fount a sky blue dress that goes down to the knee, it was strapless. I also gave her a matching pair of high heels. She went into the bathroom to change. When Misaki got out she looked beautiful. I had her sit on the chair, while I brushed her hair and made big curls on the bottom. I put a little bit of make up on her. She even still looked beautiful. I then told her to follow me to the ballroom. We got there just in time.

Misaki POV

When we got to the ballroom, it was breathtaking. The color was still purple, but it was still beautiful. Shin took me to the king. The king said to Shin "you have to have to help her with the staff because they're having some difficulty." With that he left. Great now, I don't want to be here. Maybe I should go get a drink. As I made my way to get drink. I found myself being pulled to who knows where. When I looked in front for me it was a boy.
"Hello... can you let go of me?" He didn't respond
"Hey let go," as I shook arm from him. He then turned back to she me. When I saw him he had black hair with brown eyes. He was also asian. He was handsome. He was my type because I LOVE asian people. Then spoke which brought me back to reality.
"Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else." As he quickly apologize.
"Its alright," I smiled.
"What's your name?" Asked the boy.
"My name is Misaki, what is yours?"
"My name is Mark. You have a pretty name." I started to blush.
"Well see you later, I need to find someone."
"Bye then," he then left me alone.
I then walked out onto the balcony. Outside was beautiful with the moonlight shinning. I then walked down the stairs into the garden. The roses were nice, but it reminded me a lot of thing like blood. So I just went to the white ones. Then a man came right to me when I noticed him.
"Hello, my name is Eadric, how about yors?"
"Hi, my name is Misaki," I replied.
"How come I never seen you before?" As the man looked confused.
"Never liked going to parties, plus I never been in this realm before." The man looked even more confused.
"Well a beautiful lady shouldn't be alone. Lets go inside" he then grabbed my hand and took me back. He then asked me to dance with him. I said yes obviously, we went on the dance floor. When the music stopped I then said my goodbye. As I walked I heard a familiar voice. when I turned back I saw Stefan.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

What happens next?
What will Stefan do next? Will he take her back or not?
Read more to find out next

I hope you all like the story