Chapter 3

Misaki's POV
When I woke up, I wasn't in my room. I was happy yet sad. I won't see my parents and get abuse, but that means I won't see my littlest sister and my pets. As I was about to get off the bed, I heard the door open. Then a boy came in, well he was a man in his 20. He had spiky black hair with brown eyes, and he was muscular, the right amount. Wait a minute is he the same guy that broke my window!?! I noticed that he started to get closer way to close? I got up and said "who are you, where am I, and what business do you want with me?"

Stefan POV
As she started to ask questions and get more caution each time I got closer. I stopped and answer her questions, "my name is Stefan. You are in my home, and you are my ticket to become the next demon king."
"What do you mean demon king?" As she said with confusion
" hasn't your parents told you?"
"No, they will never tell me anything because they never recognised me as their daughter." My my poor human her parents haters since that day.
" well such a pity. Then I'll tell you, before I tell you the story, I'm a real demon. And you are in the demon realm." As I said with a smirk in my face, then you can see she went into shock
"What! YOUR LYING!" As she said with anger
"Its the truth. Well now the story. Long when a baby girl was born her parents did loved her, but little did they know that the child was selected for the prince or who ever marries her to become the demon king. Its been only 3 months that she was born, until one day one of our servant went to her parents. He said that when she becomes 18 she will marry the next heir to be demon king. That mark on her right ankle was beautiful bloom rose. I was proof that she was the fiancé of the next demon king. When the servant left, the parents were hurt. Knowing that they brought a child soon to be the wife of a demon king. They tried to get rid of her, but never succeed by the few attempted. They started to ignore the child. So the mane servant came back to take care of the child. When she go to the age to walk and speak, he left, giving a warning to the parents. The parents were forced to take care of her. They started to abuse her. As she grew up, the parents hated her more. The child waited for her parents to love her as a daughter. She grew tired of waiting and dislike her parents. As they realized as she grew, their life and children were endanger. If they tried to do the same things like like last time they will be dead."'
As she fell to the floor, she was shock with tears in her eyes. I then left the room to my office.

Misaki POV
Why me? I dont want to be here I want to go back home. I was there on my knees cying. Wait I don't have a home since they wanted to get rid of me long time ago. With more tears went down my cheeks, I got up and went to the door he went out. Since nobody was near by. I tried to get out of the place, but couldn't find the exist. Right my tears stopped, since I was more concentrated to get out of this huge place. Then I saw a maid walking by. I yelled out loud,"hey excused me?" As she turned around she said " yes madam?"
"Can you show me the way out I got lost." She looked at me confused.
"This way please madam." As I followed her she showed me the way out. I then said thank you and left. When I was a good distance a way from the place and looked back and saw it was a huge mansion. I was shocked to see it. Wait I shouldn't be surprised at all since I was lost in there, but that was super easy to escape. Now what do I do now? Might as well keep walking straight. Now that I pay attention to the scenery, it looks like earth, but the animals are a little different.

Time skip~

I'm so hungry and I now can't see the huge mansion. How long have I been walking. "AAAAAHHHHHH I'M SOOOOOO HUNGRY, TIRED AND WHERE THE HELL AM I AT NOW !!?!" I kept walking for another ten minutes. "To no starve to death I'm going to look for food. Wait what do I eat in this world? I'm so hungry that I'm going to start to cry. Wait are those apples? Yay I found apples. I started to eat apples from the tree. I probably at like 10 or 15. I was laying on the floor until I heard something I got up and hid. When they left I went out of hiding. I was then tackle to the floor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What happens Misaki?
Will someone save her?
Read more to find out