Chapter 2

Emely POV

When I got to Eiko, we heard glass shatter. We didn't know where it was, but we automatic went rushing to Misaki's room. When we got to her room, we saw broken glass all over the floor. We were scanning the room for Misaki. When we saw her she was in the corner of the room, but there was a man right in front of her. I wanted to go help my sister, but my body wouldn't move. I was looking at them, but I felt hopeless. I couldn't do anything for my sister. I was in shock the whole time because I didn't know what to do. My other sisters were just standing there. They didn't move an inch. I then remembered Misaki smiling. It was the first real smile. With that it gave me strength to move. I ran towards the man, I was trying to stop him to get Misaki, but he then pushed me away form him.

Misaki POV

When I saw Emely trying to move the man, but he shoved her away. I saw Emely getting hurt then go unconscious. I then tried to to hurt him for that. Eiko and Kazumi snapped back to reality and ran towards Emely. They picked her up and left, they left me behind. They didn't even try to help me. While I tried to get free from is grip he then let go of one of his hand go. He then put his hand in his jacket pocket. He brought out a needle, I then pushed him and ran. He then grabbed me and stick the needle in my arm. He inject me a medicine which made me go in to a deep sleep.

??? POV

Mission accomplished. I finally have Misaki. She looks quit beautiful for a human girl. Now I should take her to the demon realm now. I feel bad that I hurt her littlest sister, but I had no other choice. With her now on my side I can try to take the throne for myself. I will not let the demon king son be the next demon king. I am the one who deserves it, he's not worthy for it. Now Misaki it's time to go to my world. Your my ticket to be the next demon king.

Nobody's POV

Has he held her in one arm, the other arm took out a dagger. The dagger was all black, but it had a dragon design with two red eyes. With that dagger he made a opening to another world, on the other side it was the demon world. The boy side "your life will never be the same, but you may never see your family again" when he went in, the opening closed behind him and disappear.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you like it
Please like, follow, or comment on this :)