Chapter 9

•ROSE'S POV• (past)

I sat at the bus stop like every morning, waiting for Niall to arrive so we can go to work together. For some reason even kicking my converse against the pavement reminded me of him and how loves playing soccer or football what he calls it. Actually these past couple of days I haven been able to stop thinking about him. He's just so sweet, funny, charming, sexy, and everything! He's practically perfect! I wish he felt the same way about me as I feel about him. Niall is just so different from the kind of guys I normally like. Most of the guys i like are tough, strong, and buff. But Niall on the other hand is kind, gentle , and sweet. He just has this way of making me feel special important wanted. Even though I know he doesn't want me like that.

"Hey Rose," Niall greeted, flashing that bright white smile of his. Man does he look good today even though he is only wearing a plain black v-neck and baggy jeans. Somehow he can make that look spectacular.

"Hey! Ready for work?" I said cheerfully, flashing a smile right back at him.

"Ehh, kinda, its not like its super fun."

"But don't you love working with me?" I replied sarcastically. Giving him the best pouty face I could.

"Thats the best part." Niall said and winked at me. I blushed and looked away. He must be feeling extra flirty this morning. Today might be an interesting day if he is already winking.

The bus finally came to an stop and well don't look at that we are finally here. I'm so ready to tell Julia about how the whole bus ride we joked around and talked about embarrassing stories. She would get a sure kick of jealousy out of that. If you can't already tell I'm not very fond of Julia and her whole slut act.

•NIALL'S POV•

"So, what are you doing later?" Julia, the girl who gave me the job said. She gave me her best flirty smile and batted her eyelashes trying to get me interested. I thought i made it pretty obvious i like Rose.

"Possibly going on a date," I reply. Rose better say yes to this date otherwise I could get stuck with Julia. Anyways I have been waiting for her to be mine since the day on the bus when i first saw her.

"And who are you possibly going with?" She questioned sticking her boobs out even more than she already is. I'm sure as hell not asking her on a date and I bet she thinks she has a chance. But my heart is set on one girl only. Rose.

"Rose." I mumbled under my breathe, not wanting her or anyone hearing. Julia didn't even reply. She just walked away silently swaying her butt back and forth. Wow, someone is moody. Now i just have to survive through the rest of my shift without getting raped by Julia. Then I can finally ask Rose on a date.

•ROSE'S POV•

Throughout the rest of the day, Julia kept glaring at me. What did i even do? Ugh, who knows. As long as she stays away from me I'm fine though.

I finished helping my last costumer and checked out of my shift , and waited at the front of the store for Niall to come out. What's taking his lazy ass so long. He finally came out but with a huge grin on his face. I wonder why.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" Niall asked me.

"Nothing I think."

"Well thats good because you are going on a date with me." I swear my jaw dropped all the way to the floor right then. Niall Horan, the popular hottie every girl loves, wants to go on a date with me! This cannot be happening.

"Oh really, when did i agree to this?" I teased. I would actually be more than happy to go on this date with him.

"Just now. I really like you Rose. Will you please go on a date with me tonight?" He begged with puppy dog eyes and everything.

"Hmm, let me think about it.." I pretended to think about the desicsion for a second before shouting out "YES! Of course i will!"

We started getting on the bus before he answered, "sounds good. I will pick you up 5 and wear something comfy."

------------------

THEIR FIRST DATE! YAY!

Comment and tell us what you think! We love hearing feed back and ideas for upcoming events in the story!

Remember to follow us too!

AND VOTE! Can you get is to 150 votes by the end of this week?

Im so happy for getting 1k reads! Lets make it 2k!

~Lizzy