Chapter 7

•NIALLS POV• (Back to present)

I stared at the play button, scared to press play. What if she says she never loved me? What if theres someone else? Well i guess this is the only way to find out..

"Hey Niall, i hope you waited those two weeks," Rosie's sweet, soft voice said. I really do miss that voice.

"I'm not going to tell you the real reason why i left yet, but i will give you a clue. On each CD, i will leave two letters or numbers for you to put together. Just please don't go ahead and watch the rest of the vidoes. If you really love me you will do this for me." I never even realized i started crying until i felt a drop on my shirt then another then another. My vision started to blur. 2 weeks without her had been hard enough but now seeing her and hearing her is making it so much worse. Its too hard watching her on the screen.

"I will clear some thing up though, I am NOT seeing another guy and i never was. I could never do that to you" Rosie started crying at this point too. I wish i could of been there to comfort her and tell her we could be together forever like we planned. I wish I could hold her in my arms and stroke her long brown hair. But most of all I will I could kiss her a million times and tell her how much I love her.

"I don't know what else to say on this CD, so i will give you the first two numbers. 3 and 7. Thats all i will say for now..but please be patient." Rosie's face disappeared off the screen and was replaced by darkness.

What do the numbers 3 and 7 mean? Is it a house number? A zip code? Phone number? Next CD, one week.. I guess i will find out what the numbers mean then. Let my torture begin.

•ROSIE'S POV•

I wonder how my baby is doing. I hate being stuck here against my will.I hope he is going along with the CD's dates. I miss him so much. I never wanted to leave him. Why does my life have to suck to much. I wish I could have lived my life with him like we planned.

END OF CHAPTER 6! What do you guys think??

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW

Thanks for reading our story! Just hit 500 reads!

~Lizzy