Chapter 11

Kat's P.O.V

I push open the door to my house. I didnt think it was possible to be more soaked then i was before, but i guess you can, since i am standing at my front door, dripping wet. My shoes felt like i was standin in a puddle of water.

I slowly walk upstairs, water dripping on the floor was  i walk. I'll have to clean that up later.

I  listened to the squshy sound my shoes made as i walked on them.

As soon as i got to  my room i walked straight to the bathroom and stripped out of my soaking wet clothes and into the shower.

Turning on the water, i made sure to use a lot of hot water and little cold water, since i am freezing.

After my shower, i turned off the tap and wrapped a towel around me, stepping out of the shower and walking into my bedroom.

Walking towards my wardrobe, i pulled it open and looked around for something warm to wear.

After five minutes of searching i decided on light grey trackies and black singlet with my black hoodless jumper.

I threw my towel on the bathroom floor and walked towards Dan's room. Grabbing the bag of medicane for him on the way.

I knock on his door twice before pushing it open. His room was still dark and nothing had been moved. Dan was still laying down on the bed. 

Closing the door, i made my way over to him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked gently as i sat down on the side of his bed. He opened his eyes and looked at me before smiling slightly.

"I'm alright" he said. 

Dan tried to turn over but groaned and stopped trying.

"I brought you some medicane" I said giving him the bag "I didnt know what was wrong, so i got some stuff for allergies, stuff for the flu and stuff for stomach ache."

"Leave it up to you to get everything, but the one i need" He chuckled

"Opps" I said smiling at him innocently.

"I'll take some off the flu and stomach ache though...those might help" I nodded and heanded him both of them.

"Thank you" Dan said handing me back the bottles when he was finished with them.

"No worries" i said placing the bottles on the bed side table "Now it said to take the medicane with food so im going to go cook dinner, anything inperticualar you wanted?"

"Soup?" He suggested.

"Chicken?" 

"That would be great" I nodded and got up.

"Okay, well if you need me yell out okay?" He nodded. I smiled at him and walked out of the room.

Closing the door behind me, i made my way towards the kitchen.

Just as i got to the bottom of the steps, the front door opened and in walked two very muddy Jordan and Max. I raised my eyes brows at them. They saw me and nearly ran to hug me but i walked away.

"Have a shower first, i dont want to get muddy, i already had a shower" I laughed walking into the kitchen.

I heard them laughing before footsteps.

Walking towards the fridge and opened the freezer,  pulling out a draw and grabbing a frozen chicken breast. Closing the freezer, i walked over to the bench and grabbed a chopping board. 

Opening the cupboard, i lifted up the pot and filled it with water from the tap before placing it on the stove and turning it on. Closing the cupboard i grabbed a knife and placed it next to the chopping board.