We had our guesses narrowed down. I was either going to be an eagle or an owl, which was pretty awesome. I wonder, if I'm an owl I can fly with Esther, or even talk to him. McGonagall told me she had some sense in what other cat figures said, but it wasn't direct talking. Still, I was bursting with excitement.

Calming down, I focused on my breath and tried imagining the small things I already know. The wings, mixed in color and very elegant, my talons, large and very deadly. I even tried listening in to the sounds, but all there was in the room was Minerva breathing. I scrunched up my eyes and told my self to remain calm. You know there's more, and it thrilled you. Being able to hear the smallest things, the trees in the forest cutting the wind, the sound of a bird flapping it's wings, the footsteps sneaking around the halls. It was all there, you just had to find it.

Focus Thisbe, focus.

Out of no where, new senses flooded me and a large sensation ran through my body. I felt my self shrink, and all of my limbs changed. I could hear again, even better. The sound of everything came to me, all at once. I couldn't imagine how I couldn't hear this before, I might as well of been deaf. Opening my eyes, I stumbled a bit as I tried to get used to the new height change. Never mind that, I felt like a whole new being, and it wasn't an awkward experience at all. It felt right. Looking up, I watch my aunt practically squealing at how excited she was. I wanted to smile too, but it didn't seem possible with a beak.

My god, a beak. That's new.

"Thisbe, an owl , of course how could I not of seen it before," She exclaimed, bending down with a book and letting me hop on it. She placed me on the table and I took a bit to hop around. The wood surface felt weird under my talons, and I had a small urge to claw at it. " It certainly fits your personality; eloquent, intelligent, and maybe even a perfectionist." She told me as I lifted up one of my legs. " My, you're quite large for an owl. We'll have to see what type you are later. For now I'm sure you'd like to test out those new wings." She told me knowingly.

Unfortunately, there was no windows in her class room, only glass stained. So, she took her glove and let me sit on her arm, because you know, precautions. She carried me around the halls until we reached the south courtyard. " Now, I know that you want to try this out for a while, and I'm not going to stop you, but make sure you actually get some sleep. Ok?" She told me, understanding my wants since she was in this position once too.

I hooed and without another though spread my wings out and flew off. It was like I've been doing it for years, it just came to me naturally. I remember my flying classes in my first year, but this was nothing like that. This was purely amazing. I did suddenly notice that I could see in the night. Oh, yeah, that's right, owls have night vision don't they? Wow, this night can't get any better.

I'm surprised that I even learned how to become an Animagus in a year. I've been told it takes two or even three years to become one. I guess that since I was trained by someone who already perfected it, that I had an advantage. This is unbelievable.

I took a long time just circling through the arches in the castle and flying around. I did trick and flips and even dipped down across the Black lake and dragged my talons in the water. I'm going to be honest, I did fly quite far from the castle, I even traveled to Hogsmeade. To my surprise, even at one something in the morning, there was still a few open shops and people walking down the cobbled streets. This was the first time even being here, and it was quite larger than I expected. I flew past all the shops, marveling at them all. Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop, Honeydukes, even a hairdressing salon in across from it, and I quickly went by a local extension of Ollivanders. It was a pretty place, and I didn't feel like leaving, but there was nothing for me to do. I couldn't just transform back into my student form, It would be to suspicious. A kid, walking around here past midnight? Of course I would get in trouble. So instead, I left the village to find a cool hide out.