Damian Jackson- The Football Player

                                                                          [2 Years Ago] 

 I walked out of my house and headed down the road. It was pouring rain out side as I walked up to the house. I knocked on the door and he answered it. " Im sorry, I never ment to hurt you." I said as he stared at me. " I know." He said as he hugged me. " I was just going threw alot of shit. With my mother getting re-married, I.. I just lost it." I said as he hugged me tighter. " It's okay, Beccy, it's okay." He said as tears ran down my face. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. I hugged him and he let me in. He gave me a towel and let me get some clothes from his sister's room. I got dressed and walked down stairs. He was sitting on the bottom step and I sat next to him. " What do you want to do?" He asked. " Wait for my clothes to dry and maybe you could I don't know, drive me home?" I said as he giggled. He has always had the most cute giggle I have ever heard. I smiled and then the dryer stopped. I grabbed them and then suddenly Damian was standing infront of me. I looked into his eyes and he took the clothes out of my hands. He touched the side of my face and smiled. I smiled back and he looked at me. Then out of no were, he kisses me. I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back. He picked me up and put me ontop of the dryer. He unbuttoned my shirt, before he unbuttoned them all, I stopped him. " What are you doing?" I said as I gasped for air. " I thought.." He said as he put me down. " No, we can't do this." I said as I grabbed my clothes. " Can you take me home now?" I asked as he nodded and grabbed his keys. He drove me home and as we pulled up the my house he looked at me. " What did I do wrong back there?" He asked. " Nothing, we are just friends, Damian." I said as he got mad. " I like you, and you just want to be friends?" He said as I nodded. " If I liked you back, our friendship would fall apart." I said as he looked out at the road. " Get out." He said. " Damian." I said. " GET OUT OF MY CAR, BECCA!" He screamed at me as I got out and ran inside. That was the last time Damian talked to me. After that, we got to school and he was now a football player. He picked on me alot. He bullied me so much, I started to cut myself. Only a few people knew about it, and they were my friends, and they wouldn't tell anyone.

    I was walking out of my class one day and someone tripped me. I looked and saw Damian. " What the hell is your problem?" I said as I got up. " What, oh did I trip you? My bad emo." He said as I glared at him. " Leave me alone." I said. " Or what? Your not going to do anything." He said as he pushed me. I clenched my fists. He pushed me again as I punched him in his mouth. He spit up blood and looked at me with wide eyes. " I said leave me alone, didn't I?" I said as I grabbed my stuff and walked away. I got home and fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of ambulance sirens. I looked out my window and saw that they were at Damian's house. I ran out there and looked for him. Then they brought out a body. He wasn't dead so I ran to him. " Damian, what did you do?" I said as I walked beside him. " Im, Im sorry." He said as they put him in the back of the ambulance. I got in with him and held his hand. They told me that he tried to kill himself by cutting his wrists. I walked in as they finished patching him up. " Why would you do this, Damian?" I said as I sat down next to him. " Because I've been a dick to you. I, I really love you, Beccy." He said as I smiled. " I love you too, Damian." I said as I kissed him. After he got out of the hospital, he cheated on me and I left him. The last thing I heard about him, was he died from overdoseing on pills.