eleven

lotta smuT!!

after many weeks of settling I to their new home, the three boys had managed to not really fit into their small block, most of the families owning big companies, lots of preppy children, cardigans and american accent's defeating their way of life.

michael hummed as he had became very creative with their beautiful home, decorating, and a very pleasing clean, fresh smell always illuminating their home.

with lukes hands on the smaller boys hips, michael still managed to clean the kitchen table that was usually filled with pizza crust crumbs.

by now, a large tent was forming in the pair of gray sweats luke was wearing, everytime michael would bump backwards, excitement would grow.

"michael." the tall blonde groaned, roughly pulling the boys wide hips back, a squeal leaving the smaller boys plump lips.

michael would usually protest, passing by with a 'later', and give him a quick blowie in the shower, which would lead to calum complaining about white stuff in the shower, but the small boy couldn't help himself.

luke managed to grab ahold of the pink towel the boys was using to clean, tossing if over, leaving another thing for him to clean up. he turned the boy around, pushing him back onto the table, nuzzling his head into his neck, pressing soft kisses against his milky skin.

within ten minutes, luke had michael upstairs, making sure their bedroom door was locked, knowing how calum would sometimes walk in without knocking. the tall blonde made his way to the edge of the bed, admiring the way michaels skin looked against the dark blue sheets.

luke let his fingertips run over his bare thighs, scowling to himself as he thought of the looks calum gave the small boy as the small boy would walk around pantsless. he gently pressed his hands onto his hips, causing michael to whine sweetly, luke leaning down, gently tugging off his shirt, letting his large hands run up his bare sides.

"so beautiful." luke whispered close to his ear, gently grinding his hips down onto the smaller boys crotch, michaels small hands running up, tangling into his blonde hair.

luke moaned softly, moving his hands down, slipping his fingers into the waistband of his pretty panties, sitting up as he pulled them off, smirking as he tossed them over.

michael couldn't help the nauseous feeling he got when luke touched him, or when he whispered sweet profanities to him. he let his small hands move down lukes now bare back, gently scratching his back, causing the tall boy to purr softly, nuzzling his head back into his neck.

"need you," michael whined those two words for that first time in months, luke sucking down at his sweet skin harder, michael curling up his small toes.

"anything for the princess." luke hummed, knowing he'd have to take his time with his baby. he carefully sat up, getting down in front of their bed, pulling him in closer, resting his legs over his shoulders. teasingly, he used his large hands to spread his cheeks, licking a stripe up, and over his now pulsing hole.

michael let out a throaty moan, his back arching up from the sheets, his small hands tugging at the boys blonde hair, "daddy!" he purred out loudly, his legs squeezing together, (i just imagine him as a small lil baby kitten ;-; ) causing luke to chuckle.

luke pulled him in closer, slipping his tongue into his hole, flicking his around, the smaller boy falling into fits of moans and whimpers. he pulled out, quickly tugging off his sweats, humming as he gave himself a quick pump, leaning down, carefully moving the boy onto their bed.

michael took in a quick breath as he watched luke carefully spread his legs, aligning himself up, slowly pushing his tip in, michael letting out a gasp, his hips bucking up as luke thrusted in, michael letting out a cry.

poor calum.