seven

•*•* lillotta smut •*•*

michael had to remind himself that there was only about two months left of school, and pms had started to hit him along with stress.

luke still hadn't asked the boy, and he was scared to death, but michael let the fear shake off by the many college letters he was getting, causing him to stress about other things.

the lavender boy slowly rolled over looking at the clock, it only reading 2:08 am, causing his to groan, carefully rolling over, nuzzling into lukes bare chest, happy that he actually came over so late.

"why are you up, princess?" luke mumbled groggily, streaching himself out, carefully rolling ontop of the boy, gently nuzzling his head into the boys neck.

michael nibbled at his bottom lip, carefully reaching his hands up, carefully running them through the blondes soft hair, gently tugging as luke began to leave soft kisses, "lukey..." he whined softly.

luke smirked against the boys pale skin, carefully nipping at his skin, moving down his body, running his hands over his beautiful curves, "beautiful," he'd mumbled softly, carefully pulling up the boys tee, which luke thought was his, carefully leaning down, pressing kisses onto his soft tummy, grinning as he heard michael moan.

the blonde carefully moved down farther, looping his fingertips on the sides of his panties, carefully pulling them down his legs.

michael tried to his his moans as he watched his panties get tossed to the side, his own small hands reaching up, moving onto his neck, pulling him in close. he whined as he felt luke wiggle off his sweatpants, his green orbs scanning across the boys acne scared skin.

luke gently grinned his hips down onto the smaller boys, "now?" he hummed softly, smirking as the boy nodded quickly. in a swift moment luke eagerly tried to kick off his boxers, grunting as they were stuck around his ankle, finally getting them off with a huff.

"d-daddy," michael whimpered softly, nervously letting his hands move up, tangling there way into his gold locks.

luke rose a brow, feeling himself instantly getting harder, letting himself carefully lean over, grabbing the boys small bottle of lube, squeezing a bit onto his fingers.

"get on you're knees, kitten," luke smirked, moving back a bit, smiling sweetly gently giving his left cheek a soft smack.

michael obeyed as he carefully sat on his knees, letting out a whimper as he felt his hand touch his ass.

luke leaned down, carefully pushing in his one finger, letting the boy adjust before gently pushing it in and out, after minutes pushing in a second.

michael was a moaning mess, his hair beginning to stick to his forehead as he panted out loudly, letting his small hands grip onto his pillow, muffling his moans into the pillow.

luke quickly flipped michael over, casuing him to whimper, the blonde gripping behind his knees, spreading his legs out, gently sticking his tip in, causing michael to lunge forward, pressing against lukes chest, his arms wrapping around his neck.

"so tight," luke winced, thrusting in, causing the small boy to scream, luke pushing the boy down, luke still close to the boy, quickening his hips up, slamming into the boy.

michael fumbled over his words, mostly being mistaken for loud moans, and pitchy whines, his wide hips trying to meet lukes quick ones.

luke gasped, feeling himself release into the smaller boys hole, carefully rolling his hips, riding out his high.

the lavender haired boy moaned, squeezing his legs together as he let his arms fall to his side, luke falling ontop of the boy, "fuck..." luke mumbled, nuzzling his head into his babys neck.

(•*•)
go check out my other stories if you like this one !!!!! xx cora