six

michael yawned as he stretched out his back, gently leaning his head onto lukes shoulder, giggling as he heard luke chuckle, guessing that his hair went into the boys mouth.

"lukey?" michael whispered softly, ignoring the sweaty bodies and the intoxicating smell of wasted teens around them.

"yes baby?" luke whispered close to the small boys ear, gently pulling the smaller boys legs onto his lap, mentally making a note to comment on his hello-kitty earrings.

"do'yah remember the first time we met?" michael whispered softly, feeling rather uncomfortable, especially in big crowds, the drunk-wasted-horny teens making it all worse.

"oh baby, ofcourse." luke whispered back, wrapping his arms protectively around his waist, "you had brown hair then, and you didn't wear pretty skirts, you would frown, hiding that beautiful smile, I remember you talking to calum, and calum introduced us, i was already whipped, i also thought i was straight." he mumbled, nipping at his earlobe gently.

"and you got really red because I complemented you're blink shirt." michael whispered, letting his eyes slowly close shut, "i was emo, don't judge me." he giggled, earning a soft giggle from luke, "you were small, and had shaggy hair, no muscles, but some how you were straight, I remember you were dating that abby girl?" michael
mumbled knowing that wasn't her name, but he acted like he didn't so he didn't seem creepy.

luke chuckled, running his hand up the boys thick thigh, "then it all happened, at calum's house." he smirked, "i mean who wears lacey pink, panties to a sleep over?!" luke whined loudly into his ear, "also who brushes their teeth at a sleepover?" he added, earning a grunt from the smaller boy, "but those fucking panties, they looked so good." he whispered softly, carefully picking up the boy, holding him close as he carefully pushed past the dancing bodies, pushing out the front door.

"I think i was most attracted to you're eyes, so beautiful and bright, or maybe the way you talked to me, soft and sweet." michael whispered sweetly, nuzzling his head into luke's neck. "but you are the one that pinned me to the bathroom sink, an i guess kinda fingered me." he mumbled, feeling his cheeks heat up. "but yes, i did, and if I wouldn't of worn them, we probably wouldn't be here now." he whispered softly .

luke hummed sweetly, carefully putting him into the passenger side of his car, gently buckling up the boy, "and if i wasn't here with you know, I'm not sure where i would be." he mumbled, pressing a soft kiss onto his forehead.

"m'hungry lukey." michael yawned, carefully turning around, grabbing ahold of one of luke's sweatshirts from the backseat, carefully slipping it onto his small body, smiling as the scent of the boy filled his senses.

"this party was a fail," luke grumbled, nodding, michael nodding in agreement, "lets go get something, is subway okay?" he asked softly, carefully pulling out, driving down the dark road.

"mm, sounds yummy." michael nodded, reaching over to grab the boys hand, "my luke." he whispered, carefully resting his feet upon the dashboard.

"an you, are mine mikey." luke whispered back, carefully stopping at the stoplight, slipping off his class ring, carefully slipping it onto the boys smaller hand.

"now you are mine, forever." luke whispered re-intertwining their fingers.

"forever." michael felt his cheeks heat up, carefully watching the road.