DD ONLY! (Daddy & Daughter Only)

Chris P.O.V

We arrived at my house. Christine fell asleep on the ride to my house. I hopped out the car and unbuckled Christine's seatbelt and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. I grabbed the bags out the trunk and closed all doors with my foot. I went up to the door and unlocked it. I turned the foyer lights on.

"Welcome to my house"

"Do you live alone?"

"Yeah sometimes my girlfriend Alisha comes over"

"Awe"

"Yep well I'm gonna go take her to bed"

"Okay ill be in the kitchen"

"Okay" I went upstairs and went in my room.

I changed Christine into her pjs which was a gown with rapunzel on it. I put her under my covers and rested her head on a pillow. I covered her and went to the bathroom turning the light on and cracking the door so if she woke up she had a little light to see. I went downstairs only to find Milan's ass stuffing her face.

"Damn you just gonna eat all my food huh?"

"Hell yeah it's a big ass fridge with lots of food..just don't let Christine see it she will think it was heaven"

"Does she not get enough food?"

"Not really I mean we have the money but I'm the broke one Lamar has all the money but he spends it on stuff I get about 3 dollars so I just take her to McDonalds and get her stuff off the dollar menu"

"Speaking of money ill be right back" I ran upstairs into my hide out room and went into my closet. I went behind boxes to get to my safe. It was filled with money. I grabbed a trash bag and started filling money in it. I filled five bags. I closed up the safe and covered it with boxes and went back downstairs with the bags. I walked back into the kitchen and sat the bags next to Milan.

"What's this?"

"That my friend is 5 million dollars"

"FIVE MILLION!!"

"Ssshh yes"

"What for?"

"For Christine since I wasn't their to help from the time she was born and now I figured that I will give you the money I owe to you that will probably help you both get back on your feet just think of it as child support"

"This is a lot of money Christopher"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive helping my child live will be the most wonderful thing I ever done"

"Thank you" she gave me a hug.

"Anything for my loved ones" I smiled.

She smiled back and yawned.

"Tired?"

"A little bit"

"Yeah we better get to bed we got practice in the morning" I agreed and yawned.

"Oh but what about Christine?" She bit her lip.

"I'll just take her with me"

"Okay thanks"

"No problem....aight let's go up so I can show you to your room"

"What about the money?"

"I'll take it and hide it in your closet" I said lifting up the bags and heading upstairs.

"Okay" she followed me down the hall.

"This is your room and my room is down the hall"

All of a sudden we hear a cry starting. I ran down the hall into my room and seen Christine crying. I picked her up and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and held on tight.