Loved Ones Come & Go

Milan

I'm on my way home from work ready to be with my kids and fiancé. But I kept getting this bad vibe that something bad was gonna happen but I kept shrugging it off. I pulled up I. The long ass driveway and got out the car. I ran up the porch steps and unlocked the door.

"GUYS IM HOME!" I called out.

"MOMMY!" Christine ran down the stairs full speed.

"Hey baby" I picked her up and gave her a kiss.

"Mommy daddy sad"

"Why what's wrong?"

She shrugged and I sighed putting her down. I walked up the stairs and into Mylan's room. As usual he was knocked out. I swear my baby stay sleep. I kissed his forehead and left out the room. I walked into Chris and I's room and it was a mess. The dresser and everything was knocked over on the floor.

"Oh my god what happened?"

Chris laid on the bed crying his heart out. It broke my heart seeing him like this cause I never seen him cry this bad.

"Babe what happened?"

"She's dead"

"Who's dead?"

"My mama"

I covered my mouth in disbelieve and cried along with Chris. That was my second mama she was so nice and friendly. I got in bed and laid with Chris while we cried together.

Same Night

It was 8:39 p.m. and I was still in bed with Chris; He cried himself to sleep. I pried his arm from around me and slipped out of bed. I tiptoed out of the room so I can check on the kids. I walked into Christine's room and she was watching her favorite t.v. show Sofia The First. She turned her to look at me.

"Mommy I'm Hungry"

"I know wanna get something from Chipolte?"

She nodded.

"Okay put some clothes on while I get your brother"

She nodded and stood up off her bed and stretched. I walked into Mylan's room and his eyes was open just roaming around the room.

"Hey Mommy's Fatter Cake" I cooed.

I picked him up out of his crib and changed his diaper. He loves when I change his diaper cause he loves to be naked. He giggled and kicked his legs when I took his diaper off.

"You a silly boy" I cooed.

I put a diaper on him and put his sweats on and his polo boots. I kissed his cheeks and slipped a jacket on his chunky arms. I walked out of his room and into my room laying Mylan next to Chris. I put on some joggers, my crop hoodie and varsity jacket. I put my ankle strap heels on and went to get Christine. She had on her black leggings, her black and white Ariel tee, and leather white and black converse.

Why are we getting dressed up? Well the paparazzi be out and we gotta look good

"Come on baby"

I walked into Chris and I's room and shook Chris lightly. He groaned and cracked his eyes.

"Babyyy, I'm going to go get some food from Chipotle; Do you want anything?"

"No thank you"

"Okay" I gave him a kiss and left the room.

I went downstairs and grabbed the car keys and we left. I buckled Mylan up in his car seat and got in myself. I made sure Christine locked her self in pretty good. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to Chipotle.

I parked the car and then they change there mind to pizza. Well Christine did so I bought a half pepperoni and cheese. We all ate in the Pizza Spot and I saved some for Chris later.

My Poor Baby....

One Week Later

"Baby it's okay, it's gonna be alright" I tried to calm Chris down as they buried mama six feet.
The twins had to miss it cause the live out of state wit they bitch ass daddy.
"Oh baby I'm so sorry for your loss"
He nodded in my shoulder.
"Come on let's go home"
I didn't want Christine to be here so she at Kae's house with Mylan. I held Chris's side as we walked to the car. Chris got in the passenger seat and I drove us home. I felt so bad for my pookie bear. I looked over at Chris who had put his shades on and laid against the window. I rubbed the top of his hand and slightly smiled at him. He just looked at me and then looked away. I sighed and pulled up into our driveway. We got out the car and went inside. As soon as we walk in Chris lays on the couch. I lock the door and head upstairs to change. I changed into a pair of sweats and left my bra on. I slicked my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs to fix something to eat. When I got downstairs I could hear Chris still crying. It made me cry alittle cause it's just said to watch someone you love to just be broken hearted. I went in the kitchen and made Chicken, Mac and Cheese, Greens, and Corn Bread. It's Chris' favorite dish that Mama J used to make and I made sure I made it just how she taught me. It took some hours to make it perfect but it was all worth it. I test tasted it and it tasted like she made it I was proud of myself but then when I thought about the great times me and mama j had it just brought tears to my eyes. I silently cried and rested my head on the counter to weep. After some minutes I stopped myself and fixed Chris his plate and put the left overs away. I wasn't eating tonight. I sat Chris plate on the table and walked out to the living room.
"Chris I made you something to eat if your hungry" I said softly.
He just nodded. I sighed and turned on my heels to head upstairs.
"Milan?"
I turned around.
"Yes?"
"Can-Can I Hold You?" He asked with soft eyes.
"Yea Of Course Let Me Just Go Put A Shirt On"
"No Now...Please" he stood up and walked over to me.
I nodded and grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs.
He took off his tuxedo while I got comfy in bed. He soon came out in sweats and was shirtless. He climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his torso.
"Can I Hold You Tight?"
I nodded and he did what he asked for.
"Tighter?" His voice cracked from crying.
I nodded and tightened his grip.
"This is what I want, I want to hold my family tight and never let them go because I would die if I lost you or my kids I would loose my mind so bad that people will kill me and I promise you Milan that I will never leave because I love you so much and I'm in love with you and that's I want to make you my wife, my queen, my soul mate, and my worlds beautifulest woman and I wanna thank you for helping get through this loss of my ma" he kissed my forehead and I felt his tear fall on my forehead; he wiped it off.
Tears was flowing down my face onto his chest.
"I love you too and your welcome"
I was crying for so long that I fell asleep.

Chris

I kissed Milan's lips before heading downstairs for the plate she made me. I walked into the kitchen and seen my plate it was still warm and I smiled down at my plate. I tasted it and it tasted just like how mama made it. Milan did a great job.

I Swear I Love That Woman...