Chapter 13- Arguements

{Your POV}
"And we're done!" Adam said, after recording the video that him and I did. I ended the Skype call. Then Ross walked in. "Hey beautiful" He said, walking over and giving me a hug. "Hey" I said, blushing. "We're gonna go to Olive Garden" He said, grabbing my hand. "Let's go!" I said as we both ran out of my office and the  out the building.

~Time Skip :3~

{Still your POV}
Everything was great. It was 4:00 and I just got done recording with Ross. We played Pixel Painters and he ended up winning. I pretended to act all sad and then he put on the scoreboard that I won. Everyone was confused in chat but I thought it was sweet.
I was scrolling through Social Media when I saw that someone that I followed tagged me in a photo. I thought it was the selfie that I just took with Max but it wasn't him that tagged me in a photo. It was.
Oh no.
James Champion.
And it was a picture of me and one of my ex's.
Kissing.
This was from forever ago.
How did he find this?
The caption said "I'm sorry to all the fans of Y/N, but I'm afraid she cheating on Ross. I'm sorry that we got on the wrong foot Ross, but you should believe me. I don't want you to be dating a girl that did this to you".
Ross then walked in. "Y/N...". "Ross, I can explain!" I said, trying to walk over to him. "No. Just, don't talk to me anymore" He said, his voice cracking at the last few words. I can't believe he believed my ex over me. My EX. Over ME. I found myself in the corner of my office. Crying my eyes out.

A/N- Hey Guys! I'm sorry if I made your heart break in this chapter :3 But I'm also reallllllly sorry for not updating for so long! Pls forgive meh <3