Chapter 5- Things Falling Apart

~Adam & Your Texts~

Adam- Hey Sis, I'm sorry about today
Y/N- Yeah, whatever. I really like Ross and you won't even let me date him.
Adam- I'm just protecting you! I trust him to be your friend. But not anything more. He might hurt you!
Y/N- But why? Ross isn't that kind of guy and you know it.
Adam- But you never know Y/N...
Y/N- Whatever, I'm not coming to the offices tomorrow. I don't want to talk anymore. Bye Adam
Adam- Bye...

~Time skip to the next day~

{Ross' POV}
I didn't see Y/N at the offices. I felt like something was missing. I kept seeing Adam in the halls but he didn't say anything to me. We didn't talk that day. We didn't even record together. I just did my own video and left. "Heys Ross, whys yous leavings early?" Barney asked when I was walking out the door. "I already got everything done for today so I'm just going to get home and relax" I said to him. I didn't want to explain everything that happened yesterday. I don't think he knew about it.

~Another time skip to the next day bc I'm lazy~

{Adam's POV}
Things were all of a sudden falling apart. Y/N is still mad at me. Ross and I still aren't talking. And now Jin left the offices. I felt really sad and the only person I could really talk to was Alesa. "God, you're the best woman in the world" I said to her, giving her a quick kiss. "Thanks Adam" She said with a smile, giving me a kiss back. I ended up not getting much sleep that night. I had to make everything up. With Ross and with Y/N. I'll talk to them tomorrow. I will.

A/N- Hey guys! Sorry this was kind of a boring chapter. And sorry it's kind of late. I've been doing homework and stuff. Kill me now ;_;. Anyways, thank you so much for 100+ reads! It really means a lot to me ^o^
Also, sad news coming up. Jin actually did leave the offices. Sometime last week. I just found out about it. It hurt my heart to find out but sadly it was true :( I hope he still has an amazing YouTube future though! And I wish him the best of luck!