"I need to go to work for an emergency meeting" he said.

"Ok" I replied.

"The other business companies and directors, are hosting a meeting, and they usually bring their wives. Somehow they all heard I got married and now they want to meet you. Can you come?" he asked.

"What's makes you think I'm going to agree to this?" I said with a smirk.

"I'll do anything...I promise" he begged.

Wow, working in the office must be tough.

"Fine...but you better keep your promise" I said.

He groaned and nodded.

"Go get ready, and wear this" he said, handing me a long, black dress. It showed a little cleavage, and bear arms.

"You want me to wear this?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes"

"This is too revealing!" I hollered.

"Its not that revealing" he said.

"Fine, lemme show you how revealing this is!" I yelled.

I went, put on the dress and looked in the mirror.

Damn...ok....maybe no one should see me on this.

But then again....

"ASEEF!!! SEE ITS TOO REVEALING" I hollered.

"Let me see" was his reply.

I stepped out and Aseef's eyes widened.

"Shit" he muttered.

He was beginning to blush. To be completely honest, I was sorta enjoying this.

"See I told you" I said.

He turned around, his back to me.

"Go wear something else" he said.

I stood there in shock.

"NOW" he yelled.

I groaned.

I went to my room, put on a long salmon colored, dress with a knitted white sweater on top, and a long beige jacket, with a floral pink hijab.

I also wore some white flats, and applied winged eyeliner with a nude pink lip.

Stuffing my phone in my pocket, I headed out, only to be greeted by a stressed Aseef.

He was wearing a white button down shirt, with jeans, and he had a fancy beige jacket on.

In other words, we were matching.

He started to me from head to toe, and under his gaze I heated up.

I heard him mutter something but I decided not to bring it up.

"Let's go" he growled.

I smirked. He walked out to the front to his car. It was pretty basic for a billionaire. Just saying...

"I thought you would have a better looking car considering the fact that you're rich" I said.

"For your information, I don't prefer wasting my money on designer cars" he replied.

Laughing at his dark tone, I got in and sat down.

He turned on the radio and there music played.

I plugged in my earphones and listened to nasheeds. I loved nasheeds.

Every while, I would make awkward eye contact with Aseef and I have no idea why.