"You're ignoring my feelings." Paul almost shouts. "I'm man enough to admit I have them—

"Hey Paul." Viv walks up cutting Paul off.

"Hey Viv." Paul shuts his laptop with a sigh and look at me. "Hopefully we can catch up after finals but right now I need to focus on this project without the drama."

"Whatever. See you around." I frown. I didn't understand what was so hard about being around

Nathalie and me. And where the hell did he get this notion of thinking I was ignoring his feelings. Viv follows me back to the car. I scowl. Paul was such a baby sometimes.

"You miss him huh?"

"What?" I look at her like she is nuts.

She chuckles while shaking her head. "Oh boy. You actually have a thing for Paul."

I slam down on the brakes and swerve off the road. "What the hell are you talking about?" I ask with venom.

Viv hold her chest. "Don't ever do that again. Are you trying to get us killed?"

I ignore her and stare at her like she is freaking crazy.

"What?" She ask.

"Are you trying to ruin my relationship with Nathalie?" I ask.

Viv eyebrows crinkle in confusion before she laugh. "If I wanted Nathalie I would actually go for her when she's free. I'm not a home wreaker."

"What does that mean?" I ask. "Do you have a thing for my girlfriend?"

Viv laughs and I frown because this was not funny. "No I do not." She say. I narrow my eyes while staring at her to see if she is lying or not. I really liked Viv. She was a cool person and I didn't want Nathalie to lose another friend. Sam was right about when she said Nathalie cherished her friends because she didn't have any in high school.

"Okay." I say. The old me would have kicked her out my car and make her walk in the cold because I didn't trust anyone but that wasn't me anymore. I couldn't risk losing Nahtalie. "Alright." I start the car and explain. "I don't have a thing for Paul."

"Right." Viv laughs. I frown. "I won't say anything. I hate drama but you made the right decision choosing Nathalie."

I look her. "See that's the shit that makes me think you have a thing for my girlfriend Viv."

"I don't have a thing for your girlfriend. I never fall for someone who is taken."

"Good." I say. "Because I'll kill you."

Viviana chuckles. "Just drive Rose."

{}{}

"Sam!" I groan into the couch when I hear voices. "Where are my shoes?" I grab my phone and glance at the time. It was six am. Miranda was fucking nuts. I lift up and stretch. How the hell did I fall asleep on the couch?

"Sam." Miranda calls again.

"Babe. It's early." I hear Sam groan. "Your shoes are in the dining room. Now please tone it down."

I turn around and see the pout on Miranda lips. It amazed me how Sam could get the most kid like emotions for Miranda. Sam kisses Miranda on the lip and the older woman face breaks out in a smile. I roll my eyes at the display of affection and make my way towards Nathalie room.

I crawl under the quilt and pull her body into mine. I kiss her shoulder and say, "You left me on the couch."

"You wouldn't wake up." Nathalie mumbles with her eyes still close. "Have my mom left yet."