"Do you mind company?" Viviana ask while slamming her book. "I could use a break also."

"Sure, why not."

We both leave the table and head to the coffee stand outside. It was freezing cold and I shudder as the wind cut through my Nike sweatshirt. I groan when I see the long line that is wrapping around the stand. "Is it really worth it?" Viviana ask. "It's freezing cold out here."

"Come on." I say. We head to my car and quickly get in. I turn the heat on blast before pulling off. "Thank God I grabbed my keys."

"Yeah." Viviana chuckles while agreeing. "This is a nice car by the way." She say looking around.

"Thanks." I smirk.

We cut through traffic and head to another famous coffee joint that is really popular. Viv and I converse while listening to whatever the radio was playing. She was surprisingly a cool person. She was around more often now that she worked for Miranda. I could tell she was happy to be back in the business and apparently she was really good. However, her mother is still sick so she can't travel much.

"How's your mom doing?" I ask out of concern.

"She's getting better." Viv smile. "I'm just hoping she stay that way ya know."

I nod my head changing the subject. "How is it working with Miranda?"

"I really don't see her much. She's the boss who has other important things to do than stand around and watch a photo shoot. I heard she's hell to work with though. She calls all the models by numbers."

I laugh. "Really?"

"Yeah." Viv smile. "It's so many of us that she can't keep up. One day she shouted my name because my pose was wrong and I swear everyone thought they seen a ghost even the assistant ran into the bagel table."

I laugh. I would pay so much to see that.

"But, people are spreading rumors. They're all wondering how I got the job so easily. But, I don't pay them any mind."

I shake my head. "Idiots." We park and hurry and make our way inside because of the weather. The line wasn't long so it didn't take long before I ordering two coffees and a pumpkin spice latte. "Make sure it's sweet please." The man nod his head and Viv starts her order.

While she order I try to get out the way which result in me bumping into someone chair. "Sorry." I mutter. My eyes widen. "Paul?"

"Rose. Hey." Paul smile. He had his equipment set up with all his art work. He had to be working on his final project. I look around. But, why here of all places. "Finishing up for finals?" I ask. "In a place like this? That's depressing but it has to be better than the library."

Paul chuckles, "It's not that bad here. It's been stressful. I really wanted to get away from the studio."

"That's good. Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a while."

Paul furrow his eyebrows. "Do you not remember what happened at the tattoo shop?"

"Dude come on." I say. "That was a misunderstanding. You can still come around."

"You and Nathalie are official right?"

"Yeah, but what does that matter—

Paul shake his head annoyed. "I don't need Nathalie jumping down my throat every time I say something to you Rose. And I definitely don't need you two throwing your perfect relationship in my face."

"Now you're just being sensitive." I say with a frown. "Nathalie wouldn't do that. She's been asking about you. Everyone has. But, if you can't handle us being together then sit here and hide in the coffee shop if that is what you choose to do."