When I spot Tad across the room. I feel my body tense but then I see Jake walk up to him and shake his hand. The two of them start laughing when Jake points at the bruises under both of Tads eyes. Tads bruises are still surprisingly dark because Jake broke his nose when they got into their fight at Sonic.

"Faith!" Callie shouts as she makes her way towards us. Faith steps forward and hugs her before pulling back to look at her and says:

"I'm so glad you came!"

"I told you I'd be here. Come get a drink with me." Callie says.

Faith turns to look at me and I beckon her with my finger to come closer so I don't have to shout. When she is near me, I lean down and speak into her ear.

"Have a drink pretty girl. It'll loosen you up."

"Maybe just one; my nerves are shot right now."

"I know, you've been tense since we got here. I don't want you to worry about anything. Please try to have a good time."

"You sure you don't mind if I drink?"

"Drink as much as you want, I'll make sure you get home safe."

Faith smiles and kisses my cheek before she disappears with Callie. 

I do my best not to worry about her but seeing all these people here, I start to wonder how many of them Faith has partied with before and I can't help but begin to worry about someone being ignorant to her.

Almost two hours go by before Faith comes back and drapes her arms around my neck before she kisses my neck a few times. She pulls back to look up at me and she has a crooked grin on her face. 

I can't help but laugh at her because she's starting to show signs of being drunk but at least she's laughing and having a good time.

"Oh! I love this song!" Faith shouts. 

The song is Want To Want Me by Jason Derulo. 

I give Faith a strange look when she starts to unbutton my black shirt as she dances in front of me. 

Once she gets my shirt unbuttoned, she fists her hands around the collar of my t-shirt and stops dancing long enough to pull me down so she can whisper in my ear. 

"You look so hot baby." Her warm breath tickles my ear and thankfully the music is loud because the moan that slips out of my mouth when she runs her tongue over my ear goes unheard by the room full of people standing around us.

Faith lets out a loud peel of laughter and spins around to start dancing again. 

She has her back pressed tightly against my chest as she shifts her hips back and forth in beat with the music. 

I wish I could dance with her...

When the upbeat song ends, a slower one comes on and Faith slows her movements to keep pace with the song.

She might have slowed her movements but the way she has her body pressed tightly against mine, makes my heart race with excitement. 

I might not be able to dance with her but that doesn't mean I can't at least touch her...

I take both of my crutches in one hand and shift my weight so I can hold my body up with just one of my crutches and slide my hand around her hip. 

Faith grips the back of my hand with hers and turns her head to look up at me as she continues to dance seductively against my body. 

I dip my head down and cover her parted lips with my mouth as I slide my tongue into her mouth. 

Her tongue is sweet and taste like a mixture of alcohol and watermelon.