Epilogue and Character's Endings

Brayden Lloyd

After four months of painful examinations and suspense-contained medical reports, Brayden was finally given the all-clear. Doctors had checked his DNA structureto see whether he was still carrying the genes of the specific insects, but they could not spot any. However, they have warned him that there might be traces of it still left and his reports were not 100% reliable, since geneticists have never come across a case like Brayden's nor studied it. 

Over the time of Brayden's trips to the hospital, his relationship with Bick had strengthened and he had now started home schooling. They were being cautious with Brayden's newfound fame in case people started to take advantage of him. Brayden and Elise had also been officially announced as a cute little couple on Elise's 14th birthday when his present for her was a kiss in front of everybody. 

Claribel

They have been meeting each other every weekend but Elise still made sure she wasn't neglecting her best friend Claribel, who had been a real help to her at school when Elise became unwillingly popular after the Johnny Show. To say that she frightened her classmates would've been an understatement, despite her innocent appearance.

 Mr Donaldson and the new 'Mrs Donaldson'

 Elise's mum, has recently been married and was  on a month long honeymoon with Leo. He and Elise's relationship was still a bit rocky but Elise was and is still trying her best to get along with him. On the other hand, Seth and Leo were like twins. They had the exact same likes and dislikes. Leo was like the dad Seth never had.

Mr Simpson

Elise and her real dad have lost contact. After realizing her dad lied to her about a meeting just to stay with Sian, showed Elise that he didn't really care about her like a dad should. Instead, he had been adoring a girlfriend who was almost 10 years younger than him. Elise and Seth have been receiving a lot of letters and emails from their dad, especially after the news about Brayden, but they either deleted his messages or threw away his letters. They knew he only wanted to stay in contact so he could be part of their new found fame.

It eventually got a bit out of hand when after a couple of days, they saw an article all about Elise's dad and how he 'helped' them when Brayden was still kept a secret. Claire soon got back at him by having an article written herself. Let's just say, he had now stopped contacting his kids and ex-wife.

Dr. Higgins & Wainwright

Dr. Higgins and Dr. Wainwright have been given a 10 years prison sentence each and they might get released early if they are on good behavior consistently. The damage the fire caused on Hellington Asylum had almost reached one million pounds. All of Wainwright’s and Higgins’s savings have gone to pay the amount and the rest was paid off by the government because they didn't send anyone to inspect the place beforehand. Because of their carelessness, they didn't realize what the place had been really used for and it could have prevented Brayden from being subjected to such experiments. Wainwright’s wife and toddler son have left him and have now started a new family with a boyfriend that his wife met. They're expecting a baby daughter in eight months.

Elise is now trying to get back to her old routine and attempt to return back to her home-life. Brayden is enjoying staying with Bick and dating Elise. However, one thing is definitely sure for both Elise and Brayden. Although Elise firstly put it down to her imagination, they both don't regret meeting at the tender age of just five and six.

Through carvings.

                                                                   ---------------------------------------

I have added an extract from Elise & Brayden's future that only followers will be able to read since it is set to private! To read this exclusive chapter then please follow :D... Pretty please?

Awesome Book Jacket on the right >>>