19:Close Enough To Start A War.

Mr. Schue brought in salt water taffy and wrote a number on the board.

"Okay we need $5,000 to pay for our trip to Nationals in New York." Mr. Schue said.

"What happened to the money from the cheerios?" Quinn asked.

"I guess Sue is hiding it in the Cayman Islands, and we're having some trouble locating it,"

"Any of it." He added.

"This is salt water taffy, when I was a student here we paid for our entire trip to Nationals selling this. Classroom to classroom, door to door, we pushed this stuff like crack. And so will we,"

"So to make $5,000 and 25 cents apiece, we need to sell 20,000 pieces of taffy." Mr. Schue explained. 

"Are you sure we can actually push 20,000 anything? I mean we won Regionals, but we all are still considered losers at this school." I spoke up. Mike got up and started to leave.

"Mike are you okay?" Mr. Schue asked.

"No, you guys complain all the time about being mistreated, but you have no idea what it's like to work you're butt off for something and have everyone, even your friends, ignore you." Mike said and Brittney, Tina, and Artie stood up.

"We were on T.V. last night because we beat Carmel high to go to the Academic Decathlon Finals in Detroit next week." Artie said.

"You guys were on T.V why didn't you tell us?" Sam asked.

"We did!" They all chorused together.

"Britt was our back up choice and we had her as a secret weapon for cat diseases." Artie added.

"We shouldn't pay for our trip to Nationals, because we're a school club, they should pay for it." Tina said.

"You guys are absolutely right, how much do we need to make the trip?" Mr. Schue asked.

"With gas and motels, if we only eat Funyuns um $250." Tina said.

"Which means we only need to sell more taffy." Mr. Schue smiled and we all groaned.

"We're only going to do songs by neglected artists....because it's the night of neglect." Mr. Schue trailed off.

"Can you define neglected artist?" Rachel asked.

"Someone whose brilliance isn't always appreciated." Mr. Schue replied.

"Oh so you mean like me?" Rachel asked.

"I mean like all of us." Mr. Schue said.

"So, next Saturday night, in our auditorium, McKinley's first annual Night of Neglect fundraiser is a go!"

When next Saturday came around I was opening up.

"Close enough to start a war,
All that I have is on the floor
God only knows what we're fighting for
All that I say, you always say more

I can't keep up with your turning tables
Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So, I won't let you close enough to hurt me
No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me
I can't give you what you think you gave me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables
To turning tables

Under her disguise, I see you, ooh
Where love is lost, your ghost is found
I braved a hundred storms to leave you
As hard as you try
No, I will never be knocked down

I can't keep up with your turning tables
Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So, I won't let you close enough to hurt me
No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me
I can't give you what you think you gave me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables
To turning tables

Next time I'll be braver, I'll be my own savior
When the thunder calls for me-"

I was being bombarded with hate from Becky Jackson, and some guy in a pink sweater. I met eyes with Kurt and Blaine in the audience then ran off the stage in tears.

"You suck!" Rang through my head and I held my ears as Sam held me.

"I've never been so embarrassed in my life." I choked out and he sighed.

"Come on, we need to tell the others." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the choir room. 

"Sunshine's not coming, and neither is her following." Santana burst through the door behind us. 

"Liz?" Rachel asked coming over and hugging me.

"They were all booing and yelling, I just couldn't take the pressure." I cried.

"Mercedes is missing." Santana scanned the room.

"You guys go find Mercedes I'll take a brief intermission to deal with the hustlers." Holly said walking out to the auditorium.

"Mercedes is fine, I have one last demand. All of you get your butts out there and watch me sing." She laughed and we all cheered.

Ain't no way for me to love you,

if you won't let me.
It ain't no way for me to give you all you need,
if you won't let me give all of me.
I know that a woman's duty is to help and love a man,
and that's the way it was planned.
Oh, but how can I, how can I, how can I
give you all the things I can,
if you're tying both of my hands?
Oh, it ain't no way (ain't no way).
It ain't no way (ain't no way).
It just ain't no way, baby (ain't no way).
Ain't no way baby (ain't no way).
It ain't no way for me to love you,
if you won't let me.

Stop trying to be someone you're not.
How cold and cruel is a man
who pay too much for what he got?
And if you need me to love you, say, say you do.
Oh, then baby, baby, baby don't you know that
I need you.
Oh, Oh, it ain't no way.
I'll tell you that it ain't no way,
It ain't no way.
It ain't no way, baby, no.
It just ain't no way.
It sure ain't no way
It ain't no way for me to love you,
if you won't let me.

I hugged Sam and he sighed kissing the top of my head.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Are you okay?" I asked him worry flashing across my own face as I looked up at his.

"I might be moving." He said and I held in a sharp breath.

"You can't leave me." I choked nearly in tears.

"Sam, you can't leave me." I cried making Kurt and Blaine look in our direction.

"It's not my choice!" Sam yelled tears brimming his eyes as well.

"If you move you know what we have to do." I said tears running down my cheeks. I turned on my heel and started to walk away, Sam grabbed my arm and spun me around into a kiss. He pulled away and I was crying even harder now.

"Now you just made it a lot harder to let you go if I have to." I whispered spinning on my heel one last time and walking back to the choir room. Kurt and Blaine were waiting outside the auditorium, and I ignored them wiping my eyes. I walked home and my dads were sitting on the couch.

"Hey, I'm home." I smiled.

"Hello." They chorused together, I went up to my room and changed into my pajamas. I slipped into a deep sleep until morning came.