1:Confidence is key.

"Rachel, I completely understand why you want me to join this club of yours, but you know I'm not as confident as you." I sighed slamming my locker with my books in my bag at my hip.

"Exactly Elizabeth, it's not about being confident it's how you feel about being on stage." She said happily as usual.

"I told you it's Lizzie now, remember?" I asked her.

"Fine, okay whatever, but please consider it." She pleaded then swished off down the hall.

"Eh pretty woman." A football player teased me and I walked faster than normal, pushing past people to find my next class. That's when I realized, there was no one in the halls. I was by myself again.

*Lunch*
I sat next to Rachel and met her Glee club friends.

"Hi." I said plopping down next to her. "Hey, guys this is Lizzie." She motioned to me and all their mouths hung open slightly.

"What, don't see the resemblance?" I teased smirking and a guy with a shaved head chuckled.

"Nah, its just. How you two are completely different," He replied I gave him the are you serious look, the same time Rachel did.

"Okay, maybe not all that different." He put his hands up and I laughed as he walked away to a different table.

"Lizzie, this is Tina, Mike, Artie, Finn, Mercedes, and Kurt." She said going around the table and I smiled at each one of them.

"I thought you said you had eleven members and that's why you needed me?" I asked her and she pointed to a group of slutty looking cheerleaders, but three stood out.

"That's Quinn, Santana, and Brittany. Part of the Cheerios and Puck, trying to drag one of them to bed." She said.

"Who came up with the Cheerios name?" I raised an eyebrow and everyone in front of me was pretty much frozen so I turned around.

"Me, Miss Berry," A blonde haired lady in a track suit said. "Sue Sylvester, nice meeting you this way." She growled then made her way over to her Cheerios, who weren't eating anything at all.

"I'll do it, I'll audition."