"Mmmh, Harry..." he softly moaned as I began to suck at his neck.

I felt a growl build up in my throat when I felt Niall tugging on my hair as if he was telling me to stop. So I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Just kiss me, Harry. I need your lips. I crave them. Fuck, just kiss me," he demanded.

So I did. It was passionate yet it was also heated. I somehow got the apron off of Niall and dropped it to the floor before he could pull my shirt over my head. He began to pepper kisses all over my collar bones, my chest and my stomach. His lips felt so soft against my skin. I just loved it. They felt just like heaven.

I gently grabbed onto his face and pulled him back into a kiss. I wanted his lips on mine and mine only. I didn't want them anywhere else right now except my lips.

He wrapped his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. When I felt him poke his tongue at my lips, I slowly opened my mouth and let him take over. Niall gently began to pull at the hair at the back of my neck as started to push his tongue against mine. I tried to push his tongue back into his mouth, but he wasn't letting me. So I slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"Who said you could stop?" Niall whisperer, clearly mad I had stopped kissing him.

"Maybe I like being a tease..." I said with a smirk.

Niall smirked before he slid his right hand down my chest and to my pants where he grabbed me. I sucked in a breath as he used his other hand to pull me closer to him by the back of my neck.

"Two can play at that game, Haz. I can be a tease too."

I let out a shaky breath as he gave me a a gentle squeeze. I honestly didn't want to be teased right now, so I kissed him again, hoping he'd remove his hand from my dick, but he didn't. Whenever I would try to pull away, he'd gently rub me, making me whimper against his lips.

"N-Ni..." I let out a little gasp as he rubbed me a little more, "please don't stop..."

I let my eyes flutter close as I felt him slip his hand into my pants. I rested my head on Niall's shoulder and let out a little whine as he started rubbing me again.

But then I heard a door open. I don't think Niall heard it because he had continued to rub me.

"N-Niall..." I tried to say but another voice cut me off.

"Niall?"

I don't think I've ever seen Niall move so fast in my entire life. His hand was no longer in my pants and he was no longer sitting on the counter, but standing beside me. I didn't dare turn around because I was afraid to see the look on Niall's face. No doubt he was scared.

"Dad..." Niall began.

His voice was soft but a little shaky. He was definitely scared. His mother might have accepted Niall and I easily, but would his father.

"Harry..." Bobby's loud voice startled me, "Turn around right now."

I softly gulped and slowly turned around. There was no was for me to hide my obvious hard on right now. I mean, I could use my hands, but there was no point in doing it.