0.22

Harry

Dear Diary,

So far, the summer has been pretty great. Niall's mum accepts both of us being gay and not to mention us being together. Now it's just his father we need to break the news to.

His parents were on some country club holiday and were supposed to be back today. I wasn't really sure on what time they'd be back, but I really wasn't too worried about it. I was more focused on my shirtless boyfriend preparing us both breakfast in his kitchen. He had this cute little apron on, but you could clearly tell he was shirtless, not to mention only in his boxers.

Hey, Diary?

I know you probably I'm just some lovesick fool, but I really—and I do mean really—love that Irish lad. I've never felt so at home except when I'm with him. He makes me feel safe. He makes me feel wanted and appreciated. I know I space out at times, but he still loves me.

And to me? That's all that matters.

I closed my diary and stood up from the recliner in the living room before heading into the kitchen. The smell of eggs was luring me in.

"Smells good in here, babe," I whispered in his ear before snaking my arms around his waist.

I felt him relax into me and let me tell you, it's a great feeling to know that someone is comfortable with you.

"It's almost done, Haz," he said softly.

I gently squeezed his torso then kissed his shoulders before I backed away. I watched as he finished making breakfast. It wasn't too elaborate. Just eggs, bacon, toast and orange slices. We sat at the table and ate in silence for a bit until I had gotten up to take our plates to bring them to the sink.

"Harry, you don't have to do that," I heard Niall stand up from his chair, "I'll wash them."

"No. I want to do it."

Just as I was about to put the dishes in the sink, Niall grabbed them from me.

"This is my house, remember? My house, my rules."

He smirked and that alone could of caused me to get hard. When he was in control the other night? It was amazing. I almost got turned on rethinking about it.

"Fine," I mumbled softly.

Just as he was about to turn the water on, I pulled him away from the sink and turned him in my arms. I stared into those blue eyes of his and got lost. I had to remind myself to breathe in and out a few times.

"What are you staring at?" Niall asked softly.

"I'm staring at the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on..."

Niall blushed and even smiled a little.

"You don't really mean that...do you?"

I slowly nodded.

"I meant it, Ni."

Niall slid his hands up my chest and to my neck before pulling me down into a kiss. I pulled his body closer to mine; we were chest to chest. Our lips moved in sync and when I slowly pulled away, I told Niall to jump and he did. I set him on the counter and moved my lips to the left side of his neck. I buried my face there and peppered kisses against his skin. Little moans kept leaving Niall's mouth.