Ok. That's it. Shouting at me without any kind of reason is the least you will do to me.

"HEY MR. HOT HEADED! WHAT'S REALLY YOUR PROBLEM BESIDE FROM THE BILLS HUH? IF YOU JUST PLEASE CONTROL YOUR TEMPER AND BE PATIENT FOR THE PROVIDER TO CALL THEN THERE'S NO ACTUALLY A PROBLEM! ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU JUST CALL NOW AND YOUR DUE THIS WEEK EVEN IF YOU CAN CALL YESTERDAY! 'WAG KANG MASYADONG ATAT! USO ANG MAGHINTAY! IILANG SEGUNDO LANG ANG AANTAYIN MO, AYAW MO PA? KUNG AYAW MO SA AKIN, SABIHIN MO LANG! ILILIPAT KITA SA MAS MAAYOS NA CALL CENTER AGENT! THANK YOU! BYE!"

Oh my gosh. This is the end of my work. I'm screwed.

I go to the Quiet Room and replenish myself with a cup of cold water and drink it in one straight gulp. This water is good. How can I not notice it earlier? I sit down and relax myself. My mind is running on what will happen next. I will be fired and I will find another job. Sure I know its tough but I can do it. For the sake of my studies. Oh no. How could one person ruin my life? With just a single call? I'm going to cry right now. This is bullshit. I practiced self-control but he is worse!

After 10 minutes, I went back to my cubicle and start working again. I checked the time, 11:45pm. That sure is fast but faster than I imagined when my supervisor came to me and said, "I need to talk to you in my office. Now."

"Sir, hindi ko naman sinasadyang masigawan ung customer. Alam ko mali ako pero sir please let me explain-"

"No, I won't let you. You know the rules Madds. You're one of the top most best call center agent here in our company! I'm really surprised when one of our long-time customer called me and say, 'One of your employee shouted at me and hang up on me. She also called me Mr. Hot-headed.Her name is Maddison. Is she new?' Madds! What happen to you?"

"Sir sorry talaga. Please sir give me another chance! Hindi na po talaga un mauulit!"

"Ok Madds. I will forgive you. BUT! Don't thank me. The customer said that if you will meet him the next day and apologize, he will forget your conversation."

Mixed feelings ang naramdaman ko nung nalaman kong hindi ako tatanggalin sa trabaho. Jusmiyo. Perspired na perspired ako kahit sobrang lamig sa office. Nakakainis naman! Sino ba ung bayawak na lalaking un? Akala mo kung sino! Hawak-hawak ko ung name ng restaurant at kailan kung saan kami magkikita. "Rockwell Center, Makati City. Saturday. 9am. Don't be late." Infairness sosyal pala 'tong si Mr. Masungit. Ano kaya itsura niya? Matandang binata na siguro kaya laging mainit ung ulo.

"Madds? You now ok? Can you tell me what happened?" said Maggie, my half Filipina, half American friend here in our office.

"I'm sorry Maggs, but it's nothing. Really. Just one of our very kind customers who wants to piss us off."

"I know right. Are you not going home? It's already 12:30am. You still have class later."

Shit. How could I forget?

"Thanks Maggie! See you later!"

And I dash off to my locker room getting my things and go home. Hell life.

Jeric's POV

She looks familiar.

Maybe it's my fault that she tripped on my phone. I was just going to ask her if we met somewhere (even before in the gym) but when I slightly poked her, she reacted so much that I automatically held her wrist and forgot that I'm still holding my phone. But then I still can't forget that girl since she sang that Titanium song. Her voice is so beautiful. I'm not a good singer, but I'm a good listener. She sang it nicely even in high notes. I can't get her out of my mind since then. I'm worried I will never see her again. But my luckiness was just around as I finally saw her but in an unusual incident.

"Jeric, is there something good happened? Ansaya-saya mo ata ngaun? Baka madapa ka sa hagdanan ah."

"Nothing Ma." nginitian ko na lang si Mama habang pababa siya ng hagdanan. I just can't hide my happiness because I got her name and number.

"Bro, you gotta see this! Another new stuff from... Hey, are you listening? What happened to you?" said Jeron.

I ignored him and went straight at the terrace. Sorry bro, I'm kind of preoccupied right now (^,^)

I took out my phone and checked if there's any damage. Aside from the small broken cracked external screen of the LCD and the side scratches, my phone's still working. I will call her. Wait, it's settled, she will pay every end of the month. And she will just call me. She even asked if I have a bank account. Of course I said no, I will not see her again If I gave it. I have to think a reason...

*ringing*

"Uhmm. Hello? Jeric?"

"Hello Maddison..."

"Is there any problem?"

"No! I mean nothing... Uhmm... I just want to ask where we will meet?" Such a lame excuse Jeric. We will meet 3 weeks from now! And it's so far!

"Hmm... I don't know any good place... Do you have any idea?"

"I know one. Oriental Pearl. You know that?"

"Uhmm.. Haha! Medyo mahal dun ah. I think I have an idea. I will just call you. But for now, Babye!"

"Wait Maddison! Don't hung up.." I need to hear your voice for a little bit longer.

"Hhmm.. but Jeric.. I'm in the middle of our class right now. " she said in a low voice na kusang marinig na lang.

"Oh.. sorry for disturbing you. "

"No, no, no it's okay.. huwag ka na lang mag-alala sa place kung saan tayo magkikita, ako na bahala dun.. Bye!"

~~Tooot~~

What was that? A surprise? And suddenly I'm smiling to myself waiting for that moment to come.