Zoro X Reader Part 6 : Our first Kiss and The broken Glasses

Hello everyone I hope your all doing great, I bet you guys are excited hehe! Oh yeah if you guys have Tumblr you can follow my one piece ask blog which is

Ask The Straw Hat Pirates

you'll immediately spot me when you see Trafalgar Law's funny face.

And you can Follow my on here 'Wattpad' and get updated on the latest Fan fiction!

Now lets begin!!

(Y/N) : Your name

(F/C) : Favourite colour

(E/Y) : Eye colour

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at Loguetown but before I got of the ship I put on a pair of sunglasses so that i wouldn't get spotted especially since I have a bounty now I have to keep my guard up. I caught up with the others as they were gathered and talking about what they were planning to do.

"Oh (Y/N)-chaaaan! Hm what's for the sunglasses for don't cover up your beautiful (E/C) eyes!" Sanji says as I stand next to Zoro.

"She has a bounty now remember, stupid cook!" Zoro says 

"What did you call me?" Sanji starts to walk up to Zoro 'Oh no they can't fight here!'

"Hey no fighting! Zoro was right I have to keep low profile I don't wanna get spotted you too Luff-" I turn to Luffy only to see him run off.

"I'M GONNA CHECK OUT THE EXECUTION PLATFORM!" and he's gone'He's hopeless'

"We didn't even decide on a place to meet up" Usopp says as he frowns

After everyone splits up and Zoro wanted me to go with him because this was the first time we've gone out together and we normally don't a chance to spend with each other. We were walking down the busy street holding hands.

"Hey Zoro can we stop at that book shop?" I ask and he turns to answer me.

"Sure, you looking for a book?" He asks as I open the door to the shop.

"Yeah, I'm getting bored with just training all the time" I start looking at different books but they all seem so interesting, Zoro stands behind me and wraps his muscular arms around my waist and places his chin on my shoulder "Z-Zoro?" I try to keep my voice down so the shop clerk doesn't hear me."Zoro w-what are you doing?" I whisper into his ear as starts to kiss my neck and makes his way up to my cheek. He then turns me around so my back is against the book shelf.

"I can't stop" Zoro whispers into my ear. He brings his face close to mine and presses him soft lips against mine and I wrap my arms around his neck and our first kiss becomes more deeper. We break apart and smile at each other as our foreheads lean against each others.

In the end I only got two books if stayed and longer who knows what Zoro would have done. We start to make our way to a weapons shop and as Zoro looks at them he release a sigh.

"There too damn expensive!" he says as he looks at the ground and I start to giggle and I turn around to here some people yelling and I walk up to the crowd only to see two men ganging up on a woman Zoro came up to me and we both saw how she engaged them with her katana. We where both shocked until she slipped onto the floor and started to search for her fallen glasses and Zoro picked them up to give them to her only for us to see Kuina's face. 'Kuina? but how she died 10 years ago'   He hadn't noticed that he had broken her glasses 

"My glasses! You broke them! You know they were really expensive!" He look at his hand with the broken glasses.

"I-It was accident" Zoro looks at her as she goes on about how he has to pay for them.