Child Zoro X Child Reader Part 1: The beginning and the loss

hey guys luckily I'm on Christmas break and I can get a lot done once again just wanna let y'know I'm a beginner and I'll do my best so please enjoy!

(Y/N) : Your name

(F/C) : Favourite colour 

(E/Y) : Eye colour

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up wide awake to the smell of your mother's cooking and hurried out of bed and got dressed into your (F/C) hoodie and shorts. you rushed out of your room and entered the kitchen where your mother was setting the table for the two of you. 

"Good morning Mom! Mom! Guess what dream I had!" you said.

"Morning (Y/N), why don't you tell me while we have breakfast" your mother said with a smile.

"OK" I ran and took a seat opposite my mom and told her about the dream I had about wining a sword fight against Kuina who was also my best friend at the dojo along with zoro but I didn't get along with him and Kuina had to always get you two to stop fighting. 

Me and my mother live in a small house which was not to far from the dojo where I practiced my swordsmanship, I wanted to follow in my mothers footsteps as she used to be a swordsman but she settled down when she became pregnant with me. She never told me about my father every time I would ask her she would say "You'll find out when you grow up" it was on my mind a lot especially  when I trained but I learned to let it got and wait just as my mother said.

I had eaten my breakfast and waved my mother farewell as I ran to the dojo for my training session

"Y/N!!!" Your mother yelled loudly from the the front door and I stopped immediately 

"Yes!?" you yelled back so she could hear you.

"Promise me you'll be back around sunset I have something important to tell you! ok?!" my mother yelled to me once more.

"Ok mom! I'll see ya later" I yelled and ran off once again but unknown to the fact that this was the last time my day would start like this ever again.

----Timeskip-----

--At the dojo--

"Good Morning Koshiro-Sensei!" I yelled but surprised that no one was there but felt the presence of someone behind me and turned to find Zoro who didn't look like himself.

"Yo (Y/N), your a little late" Zoro said in a depressing tone.

"Hey brighten up you look like you've just come out a funeral, by the way where is every-" I was cut of with Zoro's shocked face and I began to worry "Hey Zoro what's going on? You look shocked" I said in a worried tone, I was always happy to see zoro ever since I first met him i've had strong feeling you could even call it love but i knew something was wrong.

"Wait you don't know what happened with.........Kuina?" he says quietly.

I gasp and take a few steps closer to Zoro and place my hand on his shoulder "Z-Zoro did something happen to Kuina?" 

"Yeah she...." he stopped and tears started to form in his eyes.

"Z-Zoro she what?" I was beginning to get scared.

"She died yesterday" he said and I let go of zoro's shoulder and fall onto my knees and stare at the ground in shock.

I couldn't hold in the tears any longer and started crying loudly, Zoro got onto his knees as well and hugged my I could feel his tears gently on my shoulder but I couldn't hear him over my own crying. Zoro slowly got up and wiped his tears away and helped me get up and we walked towards the tree we always took our naps and we both sat there I was still crying in his arms I thought to myself that this day couldn't get any worse but little did I know it was only the beginning of the worst day of my life.

I hadn't realised it but I'd been crying for hours and Zoro was with me the whole time i had lost my best friend and I had no idea I was ashamed of myself, somehow I started to calm down and looked up at Zoro  "I'm sorry I'm such a baby I can't even control my tears pretty pathetic right?" I said as I wiped my tears away. 

Zoro looked down at me and said " Yeah you are a baby, a big baby but it's okay to cry" I looked straight at him a little angry for calling me a 'big baby' he looks back at me with a smile and I couldn't help but blush "hey you look a little red you okay?" hey says and I jump.

"Yeah I-I'm just warm" I say with a startled face and he breaks the hug, we sat leaning onto the tree watching the sun and not long after I notice that Zoro was holding Kuina's sword. "Hey isn't that Kuina's sword?"

Zoro turns and looks at it and says "I asked Koshiro if I could have it and he said yes....hey you wanna go for a walk my legs kinda hurt from all the sitting"

"oh ok" and I get up and start walking, as we walked we suddenly heard shouting from the looks of them they where all marines.

"We've finally located one of Gold Rodgers crew mates come on men lets go get them!!" one of the marines shouts and the rest shout all together "YES SIR!". You looked in direction they were heading and it's done other than your house why? you thought to yourself

"Hey Zoro you go ahead without me I'll catch up with you later!" without giving him a chance to reply I head home as fast as I can and with things getting bad I take a shortcut through the forest. luckily i made it first and shout for my mom as I open the door "MOM! Are you here?! there are marines heading this way and they say a crew mate of Gold Roger is here!" 

TO BE CONTINUED!