Chapter 2: Meeting The Band

We walked over to the bands bus, which was parked on my street. He grabbed my bags, and walked on/into the bus.

"Alright guys! here she is!" He said to them, as I walked in the bus.

"Hi.." I said shyly. Did i forget to mention i'm shy? Well i am VERY shy..

They all smiled at me, and Sally walked up to me, and held her hand out. So I shook it to be polite.

"Name's sally!' She said smiling at me.

"Scarlet." I said slightly smiling even though I was jumping around inside.

Dahvie Vanity got up, and also shook my hand. "Dahvie"

"I know." I said.

Jayy walked over to me, and shook my hand like the others. "Jayy" He said while we started in eachothers eyes, till I looked down, blushing.

"I will show you your room, but first you should know you are sharing with Sally." Their manager said to me.

"Okay!" I said while him, and sally walked me over to our room. He put my bags down to an empty twin size bed.

"This will be your bed, and there is your guys bathroom." He said pointing to the door that leads to our bathroom.

"Thanks!" I said as he walked out.

"So um.. you can put what ever hair, make-uo, and that kind of stuff in the bathroom under the sink." She said to me. So i grab my hair, make-up, and other stuff heading to the bathroom.

-Jayys P.O.V.-

I was in the living room of the bus, staring at the T.v., but honestly I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about the new merch girl. 

She was shy, but it was cute.

WAIT! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?! 

I was mentally arguing with myself when Sally snapped me out of, by slapping me.

"Heyy!!!" I yelled at her, grabbing my cheek. I should be use tot hat, but Sally slaps hard!

"Sorry you were zoneing off." She said in defense. I just glared at her.

Then, she, came in. god was she beautiful! UGH SNAP OUT OF IT JAYY!! I meantally kiscked myself, to find myself staring at her. Soon enough she realized, and looked down blushing. Aww how cute! UGHHH!!!

I quickly looked away, and to the T.v.

But me being me, I zoned off.

Do I like her? NO!! I CAN'T I BARELY KNOW HER!!! UGH!!!! This is gonna be a long tour...

(Second chapter guys YAY! hope you liked it! Comment, Fan, Like! <33)