"Okay." He says, and he rests his hand on my knee.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He asks cheekily, and I smile on the inside. He's so cute.

"Not at all." I say, and his hand creeps up my thigh slowly. I drive down the street quickly, his hand continuing to move along my leg, and I cough a little.

"Are you okay, Viccy?" He asks innocently, and I bite my inner lip, pulling up to my house. He's making me so damn nervous.

"Fine." I mumble, and he giggles a little, pulling his hand away.

"We're here." I grumble, getting out of the car, and Kellin does the same, jumping on my back. I groan and wrap my arms under his knees, carrying him to my house, and I open the front door, revealing Mike laying there and watching TV.

"Kelly Quinn, how are you?" Mike says, and Kellin giggles, waving at him.

"You two know each other?" I ask, and he nods.

"Definitely, he's a cutie." Mike says, and Kellin giggles more. I immediately become defensive.

"Well, he isn't yours." I grumble, walking past him, and Mike laughs.

"I forgot, you have a crush on him." He says, smirking, and Kellin gasps.

"No I don't." I say, panicking on the inside. Did he really just say that? Is my younger brother, Mike Fuentes, growing a pair? Did he really just out me?

"Oh yeah? You told me." He says, laughing, and I sigh.

"When?" I lie. I did, I did tell him, I told him everything. Kellin was perfect, and he's mine.

"Like, a year back." He says, coughing a little, and Kellin giggles a little.

"Gay." He whispers, and I drop him.

"I'm not gay, goddamnit, let's go." I say, stomping upstairs, and Kellin follows me, giggling.

"Use protection!" Mike calls out, and I groan.

"Shove it." I snap, slamming my room door, and I flop down on my bed, looking at Kellin's perfect face. He looks back at me, and I smirk.

"You definitely aren't the shy Kellin I met two days ago, tell me about yourself." I say, sitting up, and I notice him tense a little.

"Well, i'm Kellin Quinn, i'm seventeen years old, I, um, I play the piano, and i'm gay." He says, nodding a little, and I frown. There was definitely some things he was hiding from me, and I want to know what.

"That's all?" I ask, and he nods, tugging on his sweater sleeves.

"Yup." He says, and he stands up.

"Excuse me for a moment." He says, running into my bathroom and slamming the door shut, and I immediately start to panic. What was he doing?

"Kellin?" I ask, knocking on the door, and I hear him sniffle a little. He was crying.

"Kellin, open up." I say a little desperately, but he doesn't.

"I swear, Kellin, if you don't open this doo-" I start, but he cuts me off by opening the door. I look down at his tear stained face, and I frown, going in the bathroom with him and closing the door behind me.

"Hey, why'd you break down? Talk to me, Kells." I say, and he wraps his arms around me slowly, resting his head on my chest. He's never, ever been so close to me, but I love it.

"Look at me." I whisper softly, and he does. I notice his tears weren't only tears, they were mixed with something else. I frown and wipe one away, rubbing the liquid between my fingers, and the nude power stains my fingertips.

Concealer.

"Kellin, i'm going to wipe away your make-up, and I want you to explain everything to me." I say, and he nods, sniffling a little. I take a piece of toilet paper, wetting it a little, and I sit down on the closed toilet seat, pulling him in front of me. I gently wipe away all of his concealer, revealing his bruised lip, his red cheekbones, and his purple jawline.

"Tell me who did this to you." I say, throwing out the make-up stained tissue, and he shakes his head frantically.

"No, no, no, i'm-" He starts, but I cut him off. I was beyond furious, and I was trying my best to keep my cool right now.

"Shh, Kells." I whisper, taking his hands and holding them, and he looks at me, his eyes a little wide.

"Who did this." I ask softly, and he breaks down crying.

"M-My dad, a-and R-Ronnie, and O-Oliver." He cries, and I immediately tense up.

His dad? Ronnie? Oliver?

"Kellin, listen to me." I whisper, and he nods, looking at me.

"You're not going home." I say softly, and he shakes his head again.

"N-No, no, I have to." He says, and I shake my head, rubbing his knuckles slowly. I don't want anyone else hurting him, especially not his father.

"Kellin, you're not going home. I can't stand to see you like this, I never want to see you hurt. Let me protect you, please." I say, almost desperately, and he relaxes a little.

"B-But, my things." He says, and I shake my head.

"I'll get everything." I say, and he nods.

"Now Ronnie, and Oliver, i'll take care of that." I say softly, and he nods.

"You're alright now." I whisper, and he collapses on top of me, hugging me tightly.

Whatever Kellin was going through, he'll never have to go through it again.