Caskett: Royal Romance, Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

he blonde ignored Kate and hugged Rick. 

Kate blinked a few times, she was right there! Was the woman blind!

 Rick gently pushed her off and took Kate's hand. 

"Gina what are you doing here?!" Rick said.

 "Your mother invited me like every other year! Have you lost your memory ?! Christmas is in a week and you know I always stay during Christmas." She said and Rick sighed. 

He looked at Kate and slightly smiled. 

"Kate meet Gina, Duchess of Canterbury." He said and Kate's jaw dropped.

 "D..Duchess, wow." She said and Gina smirked. 

"Me and Richard grew up together." She said and Kate was sure she felt smaller than ever. 

"Oh." Was all she could manage. 

"Yep! So are you from English Royalty?" She asked snottily already knowing the answer.

 Kate shook her head. "No..I'm from America." She said and Gina smirked. 

"I figured." She said and flipped her hair. 

"Richard darling I've missed you so much! We must have some time later." She winked and Rick stopped himself from rolling his eyes. 

"Yea Maybe." he said and took Kate's hand, walking them both away. 

"Sorry about that." He said and she shrugged. 

"It's ok." She whispered and Rick half smiled. 

Kate wasn't usually this shy!

 "How about I show you the town tomorrow?" He said and she smiled. 

"I'd like that." She said. 

"Now we better freshen up for dinner." He said and Kate smiled.

 "See you in a sec." She said and gave him a quick kiss.

-------------

 When 6:30 came around Kate walked out of her room to see Rick leaning against the wall in one of his suits. She smiled and his jaw dropped. 

"Woah! You look amazing." He said and she blushed. 

She had put on a mid-length black dress that had sparkle's all over it making it shimmer.

 Rick extended his hand and she gladly took it. 

They walked down the seemingly endless stairs and into the dining room. 

"I'll show you the ball room later." He whispered and she smiled.

 "Okay." She whispered back.

 They walked into the dining room and found Martha already there and much to they're non pleasure so was Gina. 

"Oh Richard, Kate you're here." Martha said.

 Richard smiled and took out the chair for Kate and pushed her back in. 

She smiled and he sat right next to her. 

"Whatever we're having smells delicious." Kate said and Martha gave a tight smile. 

"I hope you like liver." She said and one of the footman opened the dish. 

Kate gave a nervous smile and looked at Rick. 

He shrugged and kissed her making her laugh.

 "It doesn't taste to bad if you swallow real quick." he said and she giggled.

..........................................................................................................................................................

ALRIGHTY GUYS HERE'S CHAPTER 3 !! MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW ;)