Pie continued to stare outside, pretending not to hear what Kim and Jane were talking about. Unknown to everyone, Pie is purposely ignoring Kim, not because she's irritated or what, but because she just doesn't like to be branded as one of Kim's victims.

"You might see it sooner once you start doing a project together," said Jane, grabbing Kim's arm again.

"I can't wait for it, Jane."

Pie eyed Kim for a second, giving her you'll-be-dead-when-that-time-comes glare.

Kim saw it and chuckled. "Hey, miss, I think you'll be prettier if you'll add a little smile on your face," she said, giving out the warmest smile she could.

It's effective most of the time but instead of Pie, it was Jane who fell for that smirk.

"Weeee! You're so cute, Kim!"

Although it may appear that she's snobbish, Pie cannot deny how she was moved by that smile. Kim has this certain charm, an irresistible charm, like a magnet, which can make any female hormones go wild.

Just to clear it up, she doesn't hate Kim. In fact, she agrees to the idea that Kim is kind, nice, gentle, and whatever. However, she sees Kim's kindness as an act of flirting. Kim's flirting with all the girls that she knows are interested in her. Pie had sworn to the idea of not joining that fan club.

While Jane is pinching Kim, Pie showed Kim her sarcastic smile with one eyebrow raised.

"Do you know what this smile means?"

Kim raised both hands. "Easy, easy there, princess. You're so serious. I just want some attention from her highness."

"Huh? Who are you calling princess? Princess your face," said Pie, rolling her eyes.

"You don't want princess? What do you prefer then, Amazon?"

Pie bit her lip and gave Kim the death glare.

Kim smelled trouble. She knew she'd be dead if she'll continue. She signaled a peace sign on her left hand and said, "Peace! The last thing I wanted to do is to get in trouble with an Amazon."

"You —"

Pie doesn't know what's gotten into her. She felt the urge to pinch Kim's arm for punishment but since Jane is holding on it tightly, she went for the cheek instead.

"You want attention, right? Here it is!"

"Aw! Aw! Ow!"

Pie let go of her victim. "Hmp!"

Kim rubbed a palm over her abused cheek. "For a small hand like yours, it really hurts big time, you know..."

Kim took her hand off her cheek and Jane gasped. "Oh, my... Pie, I think you went a little too far on that."

"What?" Kim doesn't have a single clue about it.

Pie looked at the reddened cheek and poked it. "Does it still hurt?"

"Hell yeah..."

"I guess it left a mark on your face, Kim," admitted Pie, sounding apologetic.

Weird. She looks cute even with that red mark.

"What?" Kim covered her cheek right away. "Is it gonna stay there long?"

"I think so. I might have pinched you way too harder."

"Yeah, I can still feel your fingers — no, your nails — on my face. Jeez. Does it look bad?" Kim showed them her cheek again.

For once, Jane and Pie agreed on one thing about Kim and immediately shook their heads no.